Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

warning - Pirin 2000 in Bansko

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@geeo, it isn't though it is also the fact they ran the class with 23 to one instructor in first place.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@geeo, I suspect that instructor didn't insist on being sent up the mountain alone with 23 children....

A number of Snowheads have had no compunction about tarring an entire nation full of ski schools by slagging off the ESF on the basis of their own experiene (or, more commonly, observation).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Maybe she was meeting other instructors at the top and just had to get them up there, do you know if she took the lesson with 23 in it?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK I see this was on the magic carpet so I guess you could see she was doing this alone? No doubt 23 is a lot to look after which would be the hardest part.

Not a great advert for the ski school for sure, still think its Ott to tar the entire ski school but as you say Pam_w that's snowheads
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@geeo,

Oh I don't know.

Have yet to hear one negative comment re inside out so reckon they are a safe bet snowHead

Who knows maybe they could start a worldwide franchise snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@geeo, that's a fair comment - but only as far as the instructor's outburst is concerned as, theoretically, it can happen in any ski school (well, almost) Smile
However, the fact that there were 23 kids in a class is nothing to do with an ocassional bad - tempered instructor. It points to malpractice used by that particular ski school.

That was the O.P's sole intention - to warn other parents to stay away from the ski school which feels it's ok to cram 23 kids together in a class and believes it's adequate to leave a sole instructor in charge of them. snowHead

P.S. Notice that the OP didn't try and disrepute the other ski school? And that's what threads and forums like this are all about! (To sort out the wheat from the chuff)! snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy