Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Norrøna one piece

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just to note, I bought in the beginning of the season one piece suit of Norrøna that cost over 1000 euro, the velcro of the sleeves started to separated from their place after the first three days of surfing of the season, and the solution of Norrøna is to fix it, it was almost a month ago, still I haven't got the suit back, because of a problem with the mail, very bad service for product so expensive I expected it to better service. This is the last time that that I'm buying a product of Norrøna. I got the services in Norrøna shops in Chamonix, the staff in the shop was extremely nice and helpful, but simple for failure like this, in my opinion they have to replace it immediately to a new suit.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A couple of points:

1. If the suit failed after 3 days, I would have expected the shop you bought it from to replace it immediately, and then the shop would deal with Norrona for the repair/replacement. So the poor service is from the shop, not Norrona.

2. You intend never to buy from Norrona again, because you bought from a shop which gave poor customer service, and because a mail or courier company, not controlled by Norrona has lost or delayed your suit.

It might be different in France, but your contract is with the shop you bought from, not the original manufacturer.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I bought it in Austria from Vienna, in the beginning of the season, just to find the color and the size exactly as I want, but I'm not lives in Austria. In so premium product, I'm expecting to better service. like others premium products. I think Norrøna can take a responsibility and change it to new one immediately, especially because is destroying so fast, it just not supposed to be happened, it's just low quality. And I swear that I wasn't do something that I'm not supposed to do just regular use.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah, in the UK I'd expect the shop to deal with it immediately, or (assuming it's as you'd say) you could simply use the Consumer Credit Act Section 74, or charge back via the credit card company as necessary. If you bought it online from the UK then you're good to go with those, just claim your cash back and move on.

I think you'll find that all manufacturers have issues now and then. As the previous poster pointed out, your contract is with the retailer, so you need to get them to sort you out. Sometimes a retailer will try to hind behind the manufacturer, and sometimes that's the quickest way to a solution (so for example Burton or Arc will just ship you replacement gear directly, in my experience). But your legal recourse is with the retailer.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just to say I had fantastic service from Patagonia when my 3 layer jacket deteriorated old one back- new one to me almost by return.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
1. You have to be a ripper and/or a hot female to get away with wearing a Norrona one-piece.

2. I don't care what you say about Norrona, they put on an absolutely sterling show for their Chamonix store opening night back in December. I've never seen so many fondues or drank so many free drinks.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Fergus, second that.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Had an issue with my £60 *Nevica jacket bought online from Sports Direct - zip on pocket broke during first week of skiing.

Replaced hassle-free in a local branch - despite website saying it would need to be returned by post. Excellent service.

(* Warmest ski jacket I've ever owned; waterproof to 10,000 wotsits; tested in heavy rain; and down to -18C too...Very Happy)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy