Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zermatt/Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just got back yesterday. The pistes that are open are holding up reasonably well, although some are a little icy or stony in places. The off piste was in poor condition and likely to ruin your skis. A few pistes, and all the itineraries were closed through lack of snow. On the Cervinia side things seemed to be even worse.

Overall I would say that things are ok if you're an intermediate, a bit limiting if you're beyond that stage.
snow report
 brian
brian
Kramer, snow sounds disappointing Sad

How were the lunches ? Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The lunches were fantastic. Fluhalp, Blatten, Chez Vrony, Chalet Etoile, and Zum See. No lunch on the last day. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Any update from Zermatt?

Looking to go next week, but might chose Austria instead, depending on the conditions.

Many thanks!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
just back yesterday, open pistes were good for the most part but many not open and some very stony. cervinia side even worse with only 2 runs open! really needs a good dump of snow.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
any updates on here?? the boyf's bro is heading out there in a couple of weeks...wouldnt mind passing a message on how the snow is out there!!
cheers!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jopo, there are a couple of sH's in Zermatt this week. I am sure that they will post a report when they get back at the weekend. Refresh this thread on Sunday to jog their memory.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sorry i am a week late posting this but left Zermatt on 28th January. Open pistes were in excellent condition wih total snow cover. This cover extends to the bottom of the mountain in all three ski areas. I just would encorage everybody not to be swayed by less favourable reports. The locals will tell you it has been a very bad season for snow but it is clear the artificial snow making has been a terrific success. The restaurants as usual were brilliant and just made the holiday. Snowheads agonise about snow and yes it is a pre requisite for skiing but I am in the group who says once you are on your holiday it is better to have beautiful cold crisp sunny days than three days of heavy snow that stops you skiing. I have been skiing every year for twenty and over a operiod you get all sorts of conditions but just always try and enjoy it. Dont worry about Zermatt if you are going soon you will enjoy the skiing.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jopo, check the thread in the Resorts forum
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy