Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl - Feb 22 to 27

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am really excited about my upcoming trip! I'll be traveling from Sydney for two weeks in the Alps. Not long to go now as I sit here at work in an office the overlooks Sydney Harbour, Opera House and the Botanic Gardens - dreaming of the white stuff!!

I'll be in Ischgl from Monday Feb 22 to Saturday Feb 27. I'm mid 30's, good snowboarder, very social and like the apres ski scene. Looking at going off piste if I am with a group. I have my own avi gear including airbag. Also looking for some people to just do some runs together with - be a skier or boarder, whatever way you enjoy sliding. I'd also consider a guide if anyone else was keen on sharing the cost.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy