Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buy Club Geneva Lift pass deals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Little heads up = there is a Groupony type thing called Buyclub Geneva - buy club.ch

They occasionally offer deals on lift passes - they currently have one for Villars. I day pass 34.5chf instead of 53chf a discount of 35% - kerrching!!

They recently had a similar deal for Verbier - well worth subscribing if you head to Switzerland for short breaks or fancy saving a few bucks on a Swiss ski weekend

Good deed of the day done!!!!! Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Avoriaz ones are also good value, but you can only pick the passes up from the Ardent lift pass office. However last year a colleague was able to go up from Prodains, and then use the Tour chair lift for free en-route to Ardent so he could get his buy club pass.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy