Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Choosing a board

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for any reviews or advice on choosing my new board.

I had a classic camber before medium flex and looking for something that is still playfull with pop but a little less catchy so wanting a mix profile. Wanting to learn some park (only dabbled so far) so needs to be able to deal with that but also good carving.

I am looking at a Salomon Gypsy and Nitro Fate (roofchop camber not the zero) as they seemed good from what I read, anyone got these boards or have any recommendations?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cant really help with the board, but if you're looking at getting in park stuff then i'd recommend a day on one of the maverix camps as hemel Smile

maybe ask the question over on snowdisciples facebook page, I know a couple of the girls over there have ridden the gypsy Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.capitasnowboarding.com/snowboards/jess-kimura-pro
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can recommend you "Never Summer Premier F1" and "Lib Tech Birdman" they are hybrid with rocker shape. For me they are very fun ride and they are floating very well on the powder.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
+1 for Maverix day course

I've had a lot of fun on a Salomon oh yeah, which is the entry level version of the gypsy, handles just about everything on the mountain, I can carve it but is its not brilliant at high speed. Very catch free and good for spins, butters and boardslides etc. Soft flex and flat to rocker profile, but I think they've changed that a bit in the last few seasons.

I'm looking at the gypsy for my upgrade for next season, but can't comment on that one yet!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy