Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just returned - Les Get, Avoriaz, Les Crosets, etc.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from a week (commencing 7-jan) doing a fair section of all the areas in and around Avoriaz (as far as Les Get and over to Morgin, Super Chatel, etc). The whole week was blue skies and sunshine, and the piste conditions were fantastic. Although, it could probably do with a bit of snow now to really give it the icing on the cake.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You are very lucky!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just got back from Les Gets, and confirm this Smile
Did the PdS circuit on Wednesday, and it was very good pisted conditions the whole way. Then skiied Morzine to Champoussin (and back) on Friday, and that was still very good too. Was very surprised to see how well the snow was holding up a whole 2 weeks after the last fall.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Skied into Les Gets a number of times over the week... musta passed you somewhere there Andy!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
musta done! the place was virtually deserted.
I hanged about mostly in Les Gets and down to Morzine, but did the circuit (ardent-ardent via chatel,morgins,champoussin,lescrosets, avoriaz) on Weds, and then we skiied from morzine to champoussin for lunch and back on friday.
Snow was definitely better on the Les Gets and Nyon/Chamossiere sectors imho, but everywhere was very good on piste. Off piste must have been pretty bad, but after burying myself about 20 times last year skiing back from Mont Chery to the chalet, I didn't venture much past the edge of the Red runs.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm off to Champery the weekend after next for a week so your reports make happy reading Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ah, you'll have a blast! Just been given a snow-alert for Avoriaz and there's a moderate fall coming this week. There was loads of snow around Les Crosets and a number of people were doing "The Wall" (I noticed this as I glided over head on the chair-lift!).
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Excellent. Are the slopes around Les Crosets holding up alright? They get more sun than the Avoriaz side...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yeah, they're fine Smile

There might have been a patch or two, but there's so much to ski you'll barely notice it.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Still six weeks before I go, hope there are a couple of snow falls before then.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
only 'patches' I saw all week were a few above Champoussin, where a bit of grass was poking through on a single steep bit of red run which gets hammered by everyone. Very few snow cannons running either (I saw 2)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy