Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sestriere, Milky Way at end of March.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So we've just booked to go at the end of March for the Easter holidays. Any ideas what to expect snow wise at this time of year? We've been regularly to Livigno at this time of year where it's been a bit slushy at the base.

Cheers.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Evesdad wrote:
... end of March... ...what to expect snow wise... ...a bit slushy at the base... Cheers.

Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Evesdad, See you there! Don't know what the snow will be like though. Been lucky over Easter in France for the last four years.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Been to Sansicario (nearby) at about that time about 4 or maybe 5 years ago. It was getting thin lower down but there was plenty of excellent skiing higher up. I don't know if the year I was there was a typical year, but if you get conditions like I had then you won't need to be concerned
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys, we've booked anyway so will just have to wait and see!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i did Livigno Mid march easter 2008 nursery slopes bit slushy end of the day but main rubs ok
and the Montgenevre easter 2010 where only slush was on south facing slopes behind new obelisque area of village
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thx cockerhoop we've done livigno loads of times late March and only had one bad year where the bottom nursery slopes were slush. I'm hoping we have the same luck in Sestriere!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy