Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Timed Slalom Morillon/Flaine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyhone who knows this area know where my nephew could pay to do a timed slalom run when he is there in a few weeks? Many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't think there's any permanent timed slalom course in the Grand Massif, not even the Local Ski Club times runs unless it's an "event".

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 1-02-16 23:10; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh ok, thanks for that will let him know.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You could check with the esf, they normally do a timed GS, called 'Fleche' or slalom called 'chamois' at the end of the week which I think anyone can enter.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe ask Flaine Super Ski.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@sledger, @rjs, thanks guys will pass on.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Les Carroz and Flaine have timed speed tests set up and running. Mainly at weekends I think but they are not slaloms. Les C is off the side of Chamois on the escape road on left hand side. Have see the Flaine version but can't recall the piste name but not far above the Tetes de Verdes chair.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I did the baby-baby-kinder slalom at Flaine (I think the one @ian999 mentioned, comes out at the bottom of one of the nursery slopes?).

It was arranged by my instructor (UCPA) and I think he had to book the slots a couple of days in advance, and not be late.!It was early March and quite busy.

I was too busy not dying to notice who else was on it...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@sledger is correct, certainly at Morillon. They are run by ESF and are held at lunchtime on Thursday and Friday each week (conditions permitting). You can enter via the ESF office at Morillon. They are held on Stade, I think
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
On Oasis slope by Airon Chair in Carroz there is often a little slalom course set up for use but don't think it is timed.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
cheers everyone.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy