Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last try for 6th/7th Feb. ..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
One last try at trying to find a group/buddy for next weekend don't hold out much hope, but anyone else in same boat do get in touch Smile female early 30s happy skiing most things, tho rubbish off piste! Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd love a sneaky weekend away before my week in L2A, but I am appaulingly bad at looking for hotels and transfers Razz

Do you have any thoughts of where you wish to go? A weekend away as a warmup does sound enticing....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@RobPowell, I was hoping for a whole week away, but suppose a weekend could be doable! Don't mind where I go as long as there is snow!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It'll be the start of the French school hols @vickyb342. Not the worst week but you might find quieter slopes and fewer queues elsewhere.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well a 4 day break is doable, but if someone offers up a week away then you should definitely jump at the chance.

Bansko is a good resort for a cheap visit. I guess it depends on your budget and what you want from the holiday?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hmmm where's Paul when you need him, I'm not sure if he's on this forum? I believe he lives out in Bansko....

Yup, now I have Bansko on the brain hahaha Quick google shows a flight from Luton for about £160, and a couple of hotels within 5 minutes walk from the gondola. Prices vary, Aparthotel Aspen is £46/night half board although that is based on 2 sharing a room.

Vicky, if you have any thoughts of where to go then I'm all ears Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@vickyb342, hi Vicky! I'm due to head out to Bansko 6th-13th.. My friend who was originally travelling with me can no longer make it Sad so I'm looking for a buddy to join me if you'd like more details!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sounds like a better offer than mine. I'll step out unless it doesn't work out Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi @vickyb342,

We still have spaces in our Chalet Bluebell for those dates with no single supplement if you thought that might suit? Details via the link below. . .

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, I'm looking at Val leaving this weekend with possibly a second person and a third (when she get's her leave). You still looking?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well Ash isn't replying and Vicky ideally wants to travel from Newcastle. But, I can't see many good direct flights from Newcastle. I've proposed Bansko to her or anywhere else, but time is ticking!

Isn't Val going to be mental next week with half term?

I just have booked next week off and I'm seriously running out of time.....
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I have two spaces in a Catered Chalet in La Plagne in France available from 6th – 13th Feb still available.

Chalet is Ski in/ski out, has an outdoor hot tub and it’s been renovated for this season, pics on the Mountain Heaven website. Private transfers and full chalet board included.

Flights to be booked separately.

We paid £700pp but reducing to £500 or best offer (bargain!)

Please message to discuss.

http://www.mountainheaven.co.uk/resorts/france/la-plagne-1800/catered/chalet-perle
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have two spaces in a Catered Chalet in La Plagne in France available from 6th – 13th Feb still available.

Chalet is Ski in/ski out, has an outdoor hot tub and it’s been renovated for this season, pics on the Mountain Heaven website. Private transfers and full chalet board included.

Flights to be booked separately.

We paid £700pp but reducing to £500 or best offer (bargain!)

Please message to discuss.

http://www.mountainheaven.co.uk/resorts/france/la-plagne-1800/catered/chalet-perle
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy