Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chambery Airport 30th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
pam w wrote:
I think this is the first report about Chambéry problems this season but it probably won't be the last.

We were fog diverted to Gva (after aborted landing and circling for an hour) on Jan 3rd and sitting on runway at Gva with the intention of flying back to Chambery were eventually disembarked at the back end of Gva - with waiting for diverted coaches and then driving to resort, via Chambery airport to swap coaches, a 5 hour delay in all! It's actually put me off Chambery despite having used it for half a dozen return trips as we realised the transfer from Gva wasn't that horrific!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And yesterday when it had a chance of regaining its reputation on a good weather day, they had to evacuate the terminal for a bomb scare which turned out to be a child's rucksack. They can't win!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chocksaway wrote:
And yesterday when it had a chance of regaining its reputation on a good weather day, they had to evacuate the terminal for a bomb scare which turned out to be a child's rucksack. They can't win!

Ahhhhhhh, is that why all the flights were delayed...........thanks for the info
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
will be quieter next season with no Jet2 flights
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy