Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Films / Laxx

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Films / Laxx for a few days at the end of Feb. I think we are staying at www.riderspalace.ch/en - anyone stayed there before?

Any advice when there? Skany has posted a lot of stuff previously but i don't know if he's still around?

Is it simple enough to get to? we are going by train and i understand the swiss train network is superb, anyone used it to go to Laxx??

Anyone else heading that way around that time Puzzled

Cheers for help!
snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dan, I've not stayed at the riders palace, but I've heard good things about it. I look forward to you reporting back on it.

The trains don't go as far as Laax...what you need to do is get a train to Chur, and then a bus from there. The journey is straight forward enough...except that you need to go to the right bus stop. As I got off the train, there was a bus stop right outside the station. It took me a few minutes before I realised that there was a bus station above the rail one...and that's where I should have been. The trains/buses link up, so you shouldn't have to wait long, and you canjust buy the one ticket to cover the whole journey.

Where are you flying to?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B, Cool, thanks for the info!

We're flying into Geneva. I'll remember about the bus station up stairs Embarassed
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dan, www.rail.ch for the timetable (includes the Laax bus stops).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dan, I've done it by rail. No problem at all. Get the train to Chur. Then there is a regular bus service from Chur up to Flims/Laax/Falera. I thik it goes once an hour. Have fun.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
neilswingler, Mike Lawrie, thanks!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dan - i saw the riders palace place and thought it looked like a good place - look forward to a report... are you doing the posh rooms or the cheaper bunk rooms?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mountain mad, not sure, i think it's the "multimedia" or something like that?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So is anyone going to be out there next week? Snowfall over the next week looks really good!!! Little Angel
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy