Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wengen downhill results

Poster: A snowHead
With the top 30 having completed their runs, Finaly Mickel is lying in 10th place. Hopefully none of the later starters will edge him out of his first top 10 position. Well done Finaly - a bloody marvelous result Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rob@rar.org.uk, and he beat Miller to boot. Nice one. What will Bode's excuse be today?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JohnHill wrote:
What will Bode's excuse be today?

Yes, great for Finlay to beat some of the top names, although I guess that durig the course of the season he will have beaten just about everybody in some race or other.

Does Bode need an excuse for coming 12th? I'm not aware that he, or anyone else, expects him to win every time he clicks into his bindings?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's a fantastic result for Finlay....lets hope he keeps in top form for the Olympics.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar.org.uk,
Quote:

Does Bode need an excuse for coming 12th?

No, but I predict that he'll make one. It's a by-product of his attention seeking disorder.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
He won't blame it on the snow. British Rail tried that one and didn't get away with it.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David Goldsmith, I hope he blames it on Jacques.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JohnHill wrote:
It's a by-product of his attention seeking disorder.

One of the great things about snowHeads is the wealth of expertise people bring to the forum. We have all sorts, including armchair psychologists Wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rob@rar.org.uk, I prefer to work on humans rather than pieces of furniture. Errrr... is there anything I can help you with?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
JohnHill wrote:
Errrr... is there anything I can help you with?

What did you have in mind? I have a pile of washing up that needs to be done...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rob@rar.org.uk wrote:
JohnHill wrote:
Errrr... is there anything I can help you with?

What did you have in mind? I have a pile of washing up that needs to be done...

Ah, the washing represents your dirty mind. You know you should really clean your act up, but the fact that you haven't done it is a reflection on how you like your mind the way it is. My advice is to scrub those thoughts out of your mind, and move on. And don't forget to rinse the glasses out. Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Wear The Fox Hat, actually, being a professional, I can tell you it sounds like a bad case of DDD - dishwasher deficit disorder. There's probably not much we can do for him. You see, he wants to live like this and the best thing is to ignore it.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JohnHill, are you saying you're a professional dishwasher, or have you just read a magazine?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
JohnHill wrote:
like a bad case of DDD - dishwasher deficit disorder.

That's spot on, in fact. New pump is on order to repair of diswasher which sadly is in deficit at the moment Sad
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Wear The Fox Hat, I've spent years observing a professional dishwasher in this very house.

We're in danger of straying off topic here. I wonder if Bode's got a pile of dirty dishes in his camper van.
snow report
rob@rar.org.uk, that's me over the road observing you through a high powered lens. Nice pyjamas.
snow report
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
JohnHill, are you saying you're a professional dishwasher, or have you just read a magazine?

Now, i'm toying with irony or humility. Bahhh Twisted Evil
snow conditions
I'm planning on using up all of the teaspoons in the house whilst Mrs H is away...that's a bit off topic, isn't it? rolling eyes

I watch the ski racing to see the scenery, if a Brit gets above half way in the rankings it's a bonus. Darren Rahlves driver seems to do the housekeeping in his van, I assume Bode has a similar arrangement.
ski holidays
Ian Hopkinson, how do you "use up" a teaspoon? Wear it out until it has a hole in?
latest report
Elizabeth B, if you hold it over a flame to melt stuff that is in it, it can wear out quite quickly. (and we're not talking plastic spoons either)
latest report
Wear The Fox Hat, Shocked I didn't want to know that Little Angel
snow report
I didn't know you melted ski wax in spoons, Your Excellency

Have you experimented with a larger receptacle?
snow report
David Goldsmith wrote:
I didn't know you melted ski wax in spoons, Your Excellency

Have you experimented with a larger receptacle?

Yes, but then you need more candles - almost as many as were on your birthday cake a couple of years back...
snow conditions
Finlay has done a short interview with Hazel Irvine, which should be on Ski Sunday if Hazel can get a plane tonight, she and her camera man were on their way to Zurich airport when someone phoned her to say Finlay was doing well so they came back and interviewed Finlay in the Garden of the Alpenrose.

Also expect short interviews in Mondays Times and Mail.

Finlay's been doing well this week at poker having taken money off the Aussie racers that he's traveling with, todays result is the best in something like 18 years and may well be the best ever result for a Brit on the Lauberhorn (Under Fis rules)
ski holidays
not reading this as i haven't watched it yet....cant see it Laughing !!
ski holidays
Elizabeth B, I will use, wash up and then deposit in the drainer each teaspoon in the house.
ski holidays
Ignoring the fact that this thread has gone completely off topic (with the exception latterly of DGO), good for Finlay Mickel on his 10th place. We were watching it on Eurosport and the lot of us put a cheer up when Bode did not beat Finlay, how sad is that (or not, I certainly wanted Finlay to get a top 10 place in Wengen!!!)

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Sat 14-01-06 21:46; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
Ian Hopkinson, but why wash them?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Great for Finlay and GB...it looked like he had more in the tank too. I reckon Atomic could sort him out with quicker skis yet.
latest report
A BIG well done to Finlay.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy