Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking for off piste/ski tour buddy 20th Feb onwards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello...

I am currently in the French Alps ski touring in the Chamonix area, I am pretty busy until the 20th February when I will be going solo in my van! I am very keen to explore the Alps out side of the resorts. If anyone is keen to join me on some off piste skiing or ski touring (or some mountain peak objectives), Or if their is a group of you heading somewhere and have a space for me to sneak into... Then let me know!

I'm 29, male, taking the winter off of work and love everything outdoors! I'm a keen skier, snowboarder, rock climber and paraglider. I have also recently got into mountaineering and have made a few modest accents... I have all the gear with me.. Avi gear and training, ski tour AT set up, climbing/mountaineering equipment and my paraglider.

Blake
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll be in St Anton Arlberg/Innsbruck area for a while from around that time looking for off-piste/guiding, so if you head that way give me a buzz.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't paraglide, it's still on the list to do, but these guys seem to be into it in the arlberg area https://vimeo.com/150892373
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in the Tyrol with my camper van. Have two sets of all the necessary safety equipment. Keen to do some ski touring if you're down this way!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy