Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Please recommend site for last minute deals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi! New on this website,apologies if I break an etiquette !
Thinking to ski sometime soon with my partner ,but not sure where to spot good last minute deals.Up to few days flying out is fine by us.Also as I understand many tour operators only offering 7 days holidays,which is a bit too much for us ,3-5 days works better.Would you advise any particular website/agent for such short trips? Thanks.

Alex
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know skiweekends do short trips.

I've never used them so can't comment on their service.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=122857#2820182

havent used them myself, but snowtrex seem good value with lift pass incl
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Used Skiweekends a few years ago. Went to 3V via coach. Cheap, bit basic perhaps but not unpleasantly so. Worth a look if it fits your criteria.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@dashurik, Welcome to snowHeads!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Welcome.

Try http://mountainsunltd.com/

Many people on here (including myself) have had excellent experiences with them. Search the site for more info if you want as they get regular mentions
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Agree, they're excellent. Short trips are often at a premium. You probably won't find "last minute bargains" for a short trip but mountainsun offer cheap transfers which make a big difference.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks guys!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Deals are nearly always to be had where operators have to fill seats on planes - ie sat to sat. Skiweekends do flight packages but the flights are live and expensive last minute.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi guys

Not sure if too late but I have two spaces in a Catered Chalet in La Plagne in France available from 6th – 13th Feb still available.

Chalet is Ski in/ski out, has an outdoor hot tub and it’s been renovated for this season, pics on the Mountain Heaven website. Private transfers and full chalet board included.

Flights to be booked separately.

We paid £700pp but reducing to £500 or best offer (bargain!)

Please message to discuss.

http://www.mountainheaven.co.uk/resorts/france/la-plagne-1800/catered/chalet-perle

I've posted in a couple of other conversations and started my own topic but saw this and thought i'd comment.

Thanks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy