Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiers and Boarders sought for Kitzbuhel trip 12 to 19 March

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Group of skiers and boarders heading for mid March snow in Kitzbuhel. We are an established group of ski buddies but we all met on past trips organised on here and other forums. Always looking for new people who enjoy the snow and apres. We are a mix of guys/ girls and boarders/ skiers and always have fun both on and off the slopes. The first trip was in 2008 and some solid friendships have been formed with meetings outside of holidays for concerts, drinks, parties and other sports. Age ranges vary but we are mostly now all in our 30s and 40s but we don't discriminate!

Hotel is in the town, HB and flights are from London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh. Price is between £619 and £729 depending on the airport chosen.

PM me or post here if you want to know more.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi sounds interesting.. but isn't mid March a bit risky snow-wise for Kitzbuhel?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's a tad low with a 2000 meter top so ordinarily I'd say yes but there has been so much snow I'm sure it will be fine. I was in Soll two years ago on a really crap year and they managed to maintain a base out of virtually no snow until April.

On similar years Kitz has been good late March in fact there are a couple of posts on here about Kitz in March. Still plenty of fun to be had on and off piste.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very interested, I went to 3v last March via SH's and head a great time. Enjoy the days skiing and après as well. Would be travelling from Bristol, Would return transfers be available??

Keep me posted
Prems
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Prems,

We should be able to sort Bristol send me a Pm if you're interested.

Rob
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Bigrobski,

Ref: Kitzbuhel March

Could you give me a bit more info, ie Hotel/resort and lift pass etc.. I have always wanted to go to Kitz and hear the access has improved further "Kitzwelt ??? Is the hotel in Kitz or Kirchberg and are the transfers included ?

Any further info would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Stef
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Stef,

I have some info I cam send you if you Pm me.

Rob[/quote]
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rob,

Please can you forward as mentioned

Many Thanks

Stef

Bigrobski wrote:
Hi Stef,

I have some info I cam send you if you Pm me.

Rob
[/quote]
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The hotel is the Edelweiss in Kitz, all transfers are included, its ski in/ out and in the town 5 min from a lift. We have a mixed group of eight with a couple of people yet to confirm but almost certainly coming so maybe ten. Flights so far have been booked from Gatwick, Glasgow and Birmingham. It's £669 from Gatwick and £729 from Glasgow other airports vary. Snowed in Kitz this week and the base is good, spring skiing so maybe soft later in the day but Austria is good at keeping slopes well groomed etc.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Still looking for one more! We have eight confirmed and one looking for a plus one...any takers???
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Bigrobski, are you looking for a male or female. I presume it's a share. Crystal?

Thing is, it's Austria, so that means a twin bed is really a big double with two duvets. Not many strangers would be comfortable with that, especially different sexes!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
maggi wrote:
@Bigrobski, are you looking for a male or female. I presume it's a share. Crystal?

Thing is, it's Austria, so that means a twin bed is really a big double with two duvets. Not many strangers would be comfortable with that, especially different sexes!

Good point, happily we have already addressed the issue and the rooms are actual twins not Austrian twins. All confirmed via Crystal and the hotel.

It can be a guy or a girl as we can accommodate that within the group without the need for strangers to share with someone of the opposite sex. Some of us have known each other for years so if we do have a mixed room it will be old friends who are fine with it.

So plus one?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Bigrobski, not me but my son has booked that week off work and may be interested. I'll let him know, thanks.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi
I am looking for a few nights during this week, from Manchester. I would be interested if there is space/availability
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@missnatnat, - sent you a PM. It is a week long trip but if you wanted to leave early or arrive late I don't see why you could not do that although you would need to pay for the whole trip and then arrange your own early return or late arrival. Kitz is well located and there is a good train service to Munich and cheapish flights back to the UK so you might want to do a bit of quick research and check the numbers first. The last time I checked with Crystal the Manchester option was £679, its a Crystal hotel so I doubt they would take a separate booking.
ski holidays
Last call! We have a space and need to have even numbers. The price for Gatwick is currently £729...any takers?
ski holidays
Hi all,

Trip is now closed as no more space at the Inn. Thanks for the interest and messages and if anyone else is in Kitzbuhel the same week let us know ans come join us for a ski or apres.

Rob
latest report
@Bigrobski, glad you found someone for your trip. My son is still looking for a French chalet. He'll end up home alone the way things are going! Anyway, OH and I will be in Kitz that week and despite the fact that your group are more his age than ours, I'd like to meet up to say hello to a fellow snowHead if nothing else. We're with Crystal too, from Brum at 6.00 am Evil or Very Mad . Will you be on our transfer bus or a more civilized one? We are staying at a hotel in the middle of nowhere therefore relying on hotel minibus and/or skibus so need to sort out timetables before arranging any après.

PM me your contact number if you're interested. snowHead
snow conditions
@Bigrobski, I am new to SnowHeads. I will be in Kitzbuhel Mar 14-18 (skiing Mar 15-17). Managed to squeeze in an extra long weekend while on a business trip. Looking for folks to ski and apres with. How do I connect with the group?
latest report
@Labocaloca, Welcome to snow heads.
You may be 8 yrs late for this trip but check out the Solo skiers forum https://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=19
snow report
Oh man. The date in the posting is tiny. Will check out the solo forum.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy