Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Request for recommendations: Private lesson in Les Menuires

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As above, I'm after recommendation for a 2 or 3 hour lesson in Les Menuires to work on tuning my technique and give me some things to keep working on.

I've skied for 30 years on and off (far more 'on' in the last 15 years) and now do 2 weeks a year plus days in Scotland. I'm comfortable with any piste in pretty much any condition (let's face it, who does like skiing on sheet ice?) and side-piste. I've never learnt enough mountain knowledge to feel safe venturing further afield myself or with friends, but have done a couple of 4 hour lessons which have taken us properly off-piste.

My skiing now is better than it ever has been, which is a surprise and a joy, and I'd like to keep improving bit by bit. For the last couple of years I've been working on steep moguls and now feel almost proud of my technique, if not my fitness!

Any recommendations for a school or individual who could continue helping my progress would be gratefully received.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Vincent Suchel from Ski School. Simple.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not many British Instructors based in Les Menuires so if that is what you are after then you are maybe better to ski over to Meribel and get a lesson from someone based there. I am a BASI ISTD based in Meribel and was in the Scottish Mogul Team in my youth so would be happy to help you with the this or any other aspects of your skiing. Mike.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Claude from Ski Pros is teaching for many years at The End of Season Bash in Val Thorens and he's based in the Three Valleys. Claude Decagny is teaching in Courchevel, la Tania, Meribel, Les Menuires, Val Thorens as a private ski instructor.
Ex-member of the French ski team (moguls skiing) Claude is a great ski instructor as you can see on Snow Heads feedbacks. Look forward to seeing you on the pistes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
^ ^ ^ Indeed greatly recommended Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy