Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cunning Plan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Cunning Plan Required
I have sorted my ski boots: custom fitted Atomic Hawx (what a difference getting it done professionally, I am in a much smaller size than I otherwise would have chosen, all be it not my first make or colour choice, just best fit)
Now I wish to apply the same principle to skis.
Advice on this forum is “Demo them, although not in a fridge, get out onto a proper mountain”.
So where to go ?, to get the following
1. The best choice of skis
2. Good service
3. Good price
4. Good place to go
In addition to above, I will have to present a sound persuasive argument/reason to she who casts no shadow.
She may well see it as a jolly escape and not a best practice solution.
I will have to fathom a well-structured and sound pretext to execute such a plan.
So people, if you wanted to buy new skis, where would you like to go, and why.
Come on, no holds barred, where would you go.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Go to the resort that suits the kind of skiing you like best. If it's a piste ski you want then I would have thought that you should be able to find a shop in most resorts that'll let you rent brand new skis then deduct the rental cost from whatever pair you buy. Look for cheap holiday deals on line then for places that look affordable look at the ski shops in town to see what deals they've got. You'll need to have some idea of what skis you're interested in before you go, otherwise you could be testing skis for weeks.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Come to a Snowheads ski test. Frankly it will be the best range of readily accessible skis from several different manufacturers including some leftfield options and weird and wonderful options you won't have considered. Once you have your shortlist from there demo on the mountain is entirely possible, in the past there has been a ski test at the EOSB giving you that chance if you sign up.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What @Digger the dinosaur, said.
EosB.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd give Jon a call and see what he has knocking about.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy