Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grandvalira!...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Heading to Andorra on Sunday.. Keeping a keen eye on the weather forecast...

Plenty of snow over the past couple of weeks have boosted the figures.. Turns warmer tomorrow - above freezing for the foreseeable future...

Anyone out there let me know what conditions are like?

Will the higher temps affect our snowing next week!.....

Thanks

Ben Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Our group are also going on Sunday, we have been to Soldeu a couple of times and the second time there was good snow cover (like now) and the weather was sunny all week with temps up at 9 degrees. The resort looked after the snow well and the skiing even in these temps was fantastic. The only runs that went heavy and mogully were the blue home runs nearer the bottom, these blue runs you only do once when doing the last run and you can put up with it when you get the great conditions higher up all day. The home runs even in cold conditions are no fun anyway due to them being so busy and having so many beginners on them, to be fair, again this isn't a problem you just accept that this is how it is. The crowds can be avoided and also better snow to be had on the red and black runs back to resort which is what we tend to do anyway.

I would say don't worry they look after the snow really well and it is so great to have sunshine skiing, a bit of heavy snow is a small price to pay. Can't wait!!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Brilliant! Thanks for the feedback!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
In Pas this week. Snow great until yesterday, but it rained last night, was very hard and icy this morning at the top of Pas de la Casa, and very slushy at the bottom.
I do hope you get some fresh snow next week - don't know what the forecast is.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just back from a long weekend in Soldeu, we had a fantastic time! Blue skies on Friday morning and most of Saturday. It always amazes me how well the pistes are kept here. Temperatures rose on Friday and Saturday, so by Saturday pm it felt like spring like conditions but they look after the pistes so well that they held up really well. It even rained in resort on Friday night, but that didn't effect the skiing at all on Saturday.
I'll do a full report when I get a chance, but overall great fun!!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Handy Turnip, Glad you had a great time. It´s still good conditions to ski this week but I´m very worried how well this will be after 2 more weeks of very high temperatures and no snow. I´m off to Pas in 2 weeks (09 to 14th).
Looking at forecast is very frustrating. I´m already considering spending some time visiting other places rather than skiing all 5 days I booked.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Koleoptero, the warm temperatures over the next few days are a worry but we all know that any forecast longer than 5 days away can change dramatically, so there is still a chance that temperatures will drop and you'll get fresh snow before you leave. Plus anytime the temperatures drop, even for a day, they'll blast the cannons to top everything up.

Plus they keep the pistes in such good nick that I still think the area will be very skiable in 2 weeks regardless of what the weather throws at it. Okay, in a worse case scenario, things may not be ideal but I don't believe it'll get to the point that you have plan other activities. As long as you're happy with on-piste (can't promise what off-piste will be like, and there may be the odd slope they have to close), I think you'll have 5 days of skiing no problem at all.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy