Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Molina and Are

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been to La Molina in Spain or Are in Sweden? Advice on both resorts gratefully received!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
La Molina, yes. It's next door to Masella. I went to both at the end of the 2014-15 season as they had the best snow in Europe at that point, from what I recall.
Easy to drive there from Barcelona, no one there, pretty laid back small places with no real hype or BS. I didn't stay in either resort centre, but in a cute local stone village a short drive down the mountain.
The main issue was getting fed in the evenings - the resort closed at ordinary late-season times, but the restaurants don't open until close to midnight... but that's Spain for ya.
The off piste looked somewhat rocky - there wasn't the overall snow depth to make that interesting.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes to La Molina, but way back in 1983 (IIRC). In that Jan we had very little snow and had to go up to Andorra for the last couple of days in search of snow. I liked that we were in Spain, it had a very different ambience to that of skiing in the Alps at that time. Likely, of course, to be a very different place now!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I know La Molina very well although it's by no means my favourite ski area in the eastern Pyrenees. Fire away!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy