Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Japan road trip 25th Jan to end of Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm doing a road trip, train and bus trip actually, in Japan from now until end of February and am looking for people to join me or join them.

I've no real fixed plan except moving northwards from Hakuba, where I am now and am leaving next week, and finishing in Hokkaido following the snow. Am skiing 5'ish days a week saving my legs and money to ski the snowstorms.

I'm doing this on my own but travelling by two or more is cheaper and more fun. I'm pretty chilled and can join people for a few days then go on my own. Same if it doesn't work out or plans diverge, we can go our seperate ways. But let's be honest, skiers and boarders are cool people so it will be fun.

Let us know if you're keen.

Cheers,

Conor
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Conor, welcome to Alpen-centric heads Very Happy
I won't be in Japan this year, but did pretty much the same as you a few years ago.
If you can stick around please post a trip report of your awesome trip.
Enjoy Japan!
Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Chickie134, I'll be boarding in Japan on 28th Jan to 5th Feb. Staying at Happo-One for a few days then moving up to Nozawa Onsen before finishing across at Akakura Onsen. If our paths cross and you fancy buddying up for some runs then give me a shout.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This sounds awesome and if I was there this year I'd definitely be up for joining you for a bit but unfortunately no Japan for me this year. You're very lucky to have so long over there I'm planning a trip to Japan next year so any news or updates from you will be greatly received by the forum.

Enjoy!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy