Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fun in the snow, mainly lake ice skating, but snowboard/ski OK - Vaichiavenna and St. Moritz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Firstly: if you are a skier or snowboarder look at my 18th of February Valchiavenna activity to ski and snowboard. While you can join this event with the goal of Skiing/Boarding; my sole goal here will be to ice skate outdoors the whole Sat and Sun on Lake St. Moritz, and have some fun in the snow like snowshoeing; etc.

Itinerary: Thu night check-in in Chiavenna-IT (fly to Milan Malpensa and take the train for +-15EUR); Fri day: free day (I will be working/studying from the lodge); Fri night: some apres skii; still sleep in Chiavenna; Sat morning: take bus to St. Moritz-Switzerland; Sat day: ice skating; snow shoeing; etc. Sat night: check-in St. Moritz; Sun: ice skating; snow showing St Moritz; Sun night: bus to Chiavenna; Sun night: check-in Chiavenna; Mon morning: train to Milan.

We will book the accommodation together. I am happy to pay a little more for the accommodation. It will be cheap (goal is to say outside). I am tempted to use AirBnB.

People are welcome to follow the itinerary, but not follow exactly the same day activities as long as we do check-in; transfers; checkouts together. This is self organised by the way (no commercial tour).

Costs: depends on what you/we are doing. A new par of skates can be from 50EUR to 100EUR or more (these can be rented in St. Moritz also). The skiing and snowboarding in Italy (Friday) can be considerably cheaper than Switzerland in case you are planning both boarding and ice skating/snow shoeing.

André Cesta
Activity Host
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy