Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard and Ski Valchiavenna Italy (self organised)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snowboard and Ski Valchiavenna Italy (self organised)

So I am an intermediate snowboarder and would like to invite more people to join me during this long weekend in Italy. It is possible that you check-in on Thu the 18th at night; and check-out at the latest Monday the 22nd in Valchiavenna (late check-ins and early check-outs should be OK if you want to spend just the weekend). I am staying the whole period, but just skiing Fri night; Sat and Sun. The closest airport is Milan-Malpensa and the transfer from train is very cheap like 15Euros. The prices for the daily ski passes are on the website above (http://www.skiareavalchiavenna.it/en/maps). As for the accommodation; I am booking one very soon (through Air-BnB) preferably in Madesimo - Valchiavenna; and am happy pay more than most people sharing the accommodation (we might need to use sofa beds; share room with twin beds; etc) the goal is to stay outside the house anyway (once I have enough people we can choose the place together). Nice to play games; do some apres-ski together also. Please use skype: aacesta to communicate and/or mobile/whatsapp.

André Cesta - aacesta@yahoo.com
Activity Host
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That is 18th of February 2016 !!! to 22nd of February 2016.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy