Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

THIS WEEKEND! Discount Chamonix Off piste course + Apt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

I've had to go into hospital for an emergency operation, so I can't make it on the off piste course I'm booked on in Chamonix, starting on Saturday 23rd. I'm absolutely gutted! I have also rented an apartment. Would anyone be interested in taking both or either off my hands, so I can afford to rebook later in the year?!?

The course looks amazing. It's a "Level 1 Off Piste" Introduction to Off Piste Course, with Icicle Mountaineering. It is five days instruction with an IFMGA guide/instructor. This means that, unlike most lessons, the instructor is allowed to take the class up onto the glaciated terrain. The course runs from Monday - Friday, although everyone meets up on Sunday night.

The course should be £599, but it's yours for £450

The Apartment is 1 bed, sleeps 4 and has wifi.

Should have been £356, yours for £250

I'll even throw in a one way transfer from Geneva Airport to Chamonix, departing 15:15 with Easybus for free!

Here are a couple of links so you can check out the course and apartment. I REALLY wish I was going!

https://www.icicle-mountaineering.ltd.uk/chamonix%2Boff%2Bpiste.html#.Vp_sMOnufww

http://www.myfrenchchalet.com/chamonix-chalets/238/grepona
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
*shameless bump!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Insurance covers you surely. Unlikely to find a taker for something so specific given hostage price of last minute flights.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A high excess and limited cancellation cover means that I'll lose a good chunk of it. It's just a long shot to see if someone can make the most of it. It seems a shame for it to go to waste!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cham seasonnaires Facebook group type things? You might get £300 for it from someone who always meant to get trained.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That's a great idea, thanks Dave of the Marmottes.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy