Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nevica vail trousers opinions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Seen these in a lurid lime colour at the dreaded sports direct for £39. I fancy something a bit brighter than my current black 2nd hand pants. Any opinions on quality, warmth and sizing welcomed. I'm going to saalbach, will be wearing compression base layer bottoms underneath also. I'm 34w so was presuming size large? Thanks for any advice.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quality - they'll be made to the price point as all Sports Direct stuff is.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Size large fits me (34) and certainly had no issues with them last year.
Quality feels good but temps weren't terribly low in Italy when I went. Bump the thread in 3 weeks after I get back from Val Thorens where it's looking much colder!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plus, you'll never get to appear on the BBC
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Timberwolf wrote:
Plus, you'll never get to appear on the BBC

Don't worry. A bit of electrical tape can fix that Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
[quote="letsgetpiste"]Size large fits me (34) and certainly had no issues with them last year.
Quality feels good but temps weren't terribly low in Italy when I went. Bump the thread in 3 weeks after I get back from Val Thorens where it's looking much colder!![/quote

I'll give them a go, £39 not end of the world! ]
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
£39 is not a huge risk if you only wear them on one holiday and hate them it would be annoying. A couple of years ago I found some Salomon trousers (20K & 20K) I liked. Around £200 in most UK retailers but tried them on in Ski shop and loved the fit. Found them online at Ekosport for less than half the asking price of UK shops even with international delivery. I do not regret spending a few extra £ and they've done 3 ski holidays so far without a problem.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Oh well, so much for that idea. Saw they had some helley hanson ones in similar colour at £40 so ordered them instead. Maybe I can get on BBC? Thanks for the input guys.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy