Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl in April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone advise on experience of Ischgl in April (or post-easter in general).

* How the snow held up?
* Could you still sky back to the village or was it a download?
* Is the resort still busy?
* Do Bars/restaurants start to close up after a certain date?

Oh and does anyone know who is playing the top of the mountain concert this year!?

Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The 3 times we have gone mid/late april, the runs to the bottom have all been open.Bottom parts a bit slushy but we like slush.I think its the perfect late season resort.All bars still busy through to last day of the season 1st/2nd May?The outdoor parties they have outside Schatzi are great fun.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@tpc, see my post a week or so ago here with pics on a similar thread - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2824956&highlight=#2824956

- Pistes were firm/well groomed in the morning top to bottom - every morning. The Ischgl side of the mountain became slushy from 11ish onwards. So we spent the mornings on the Ischgl side of the mountain and the afternoons - after lunch at Alp Bella on the swiss side of the mountain.
- You could ski back every day - though it was quite hard work on a flat section which had become slushy and very tiring.
- I would say though it wasn't busy it definitely wasn't dead and there were alot of people out at night
- All the bars/restaurants on and off the mountain were open - Alp Bella the best restaurant on the mountain in my opinion (and many others) closed on the 25th.

Highly recommend it! Top of the mountain when we went was some German rap group who got a very big crowd, though I wasn't a fan. Robbie Williams was the week after. No idea for this year.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The end of season artist isn't revealed until mid March.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all, wasn't really expecting to get a name for the concert, but its always worth seeing if there is inside knowledge to be had.

I'd take a risk on the snow in a heartbeat if it was a name like Elton John/robbie williams for the concert but 30 Seconds to Mars or alicia keys would have been a bit of a disappointment!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
tpc wrote:

Oh and does anyone know who is playing the top of the mountain concert this year!?

Thanks!

Word round the campfire that "The Hoff" is headlining again - hope so Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Word round the campfire that "The Hoff" is headlining again - hope so

Now that would be worth the trip!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@tpc, it's a joke I think?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

@tpc, it's a joke I think?

Joke or no joke, that would be apres ski gold. The man singlehandedly toppled the berlin wall after all.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@tpc, Good to meet another fan of the Great Man.

Other options are Nena doing her classic "Neunundneunzig Luftballons" and/or the Scorpians (again) with their "Wind (up) of Change"

An semenal event - I never miss it Smile
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well, i've been convinced. I will be there, coming home on the monday - i'm assuming that there is still stuff going on the day after, as sunday is the last official day of the season. Can anyone confirm?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy