Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiers needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I've booked a chalet in Saalbach, Austria between the 12th and the 19th of March and due to a few people dropping out i have some spaces to fill. The chalet is right in the middle of it, located next to one of the main ski lifts in Saalbach, there is also a ski run that passes right next to the chalet, just for convenience! Its the first time Ive been to Saalbach, but from reading the reviews and speaking to people that have been i am quite excited about going! If your interested in a spot please let me know, and we can talk about the specifics!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Greevy90, Welcome to snowHeads. good luck sorting out your trip
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Greevy90, assuming the "90" in your name is your year of birth, you're the same age as me. I could be intersted depending on costs- chalet, ski hire, lift pass. I used to be a fairly decent skier, but haven't been for a few years. I'm in good shape though, and expect to be handling reds and blacks confidently, even if I'm not technically great. PM me if with details if you're interested?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fab place you will enjoy ..been a couple of times
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Greevy90, Im interested if you have the specifics that would be great! I'm a 25yo male skier intermediate confidently handle all runs some better than others mind ! Cheers Sam
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi

Are ther still spots left for this

I'm interested in the specifics
I'm looking to go any time from now until the end of the season

Cool ok
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@greevy90 hit there 35 y/o male Intermediate skier can handle any run just got back from a trip from mayrhofen which was fantastic and have the major holiday blues so am looking to sort another one out. I went to saalbach/hinterglemm last January great ski area ! If there's any places left let me know the details.
Marc
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi @Greevy90, sent you a follow up message to your pm, but no response. Are you still looking for people?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy