Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pettneu specific query

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Visting St Anton and arriving via train in the evening. Found a gasthus near the Pettneu Wellnesspark but anyone give me a realistic estimate of how much of a haul it is from the nearest nightbus stop (looks like there is only one bridge over the river) to drag a wheelie ski bag? Daytime skibus looks like no problem.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Like you say, daytime ski bus is no problem, stops right by the pool. Night bus uses the same stop as the post bus so up on the main road, but it is pretty much all downhill (depending on where exactly the place is) so I'd guess with luggage it'd be 10 mins max. walk.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Dave of the Marmottes, Its not an issue...go for it
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gone for. Anyone out over Easter fancy meeting for some turns?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quite possibly, but won't be able to say 'til much nearer the time.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
clarky999 wrote:
Quite possibly, but won't be able to say 'til much nearer the time.

hmm should also bear in mind the possibility that I can get the clarky999 chauffeur pickup and a guided tour of Montafon stashes when buying lift pass wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Dave of the Marmottes, haha definitely possible wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Dave of the Marmottes, I'm about Easter weekend 25-28th, arrive mid afternoon Thursday. Staying in town. Very Happy

@clarky999, Don't forget me and Dan are about 27.2.16 - 5.3.16, up for some big runs!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Markymark29, sweet, I think the 28th should work!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@clarky999, Cool, bring some pals too, more the merrier Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Markymark29 wrote:
@Dave of the Marmottes, I'm about Easter weekend 25-28th, arrive mid afternoon Thursday. Staying in town. Very Happy

Cool arriving Thursday night there til Tuesday.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy