Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for some people to ski with for a week in Feb/March, 20-30Y/o

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I'm new to this website, so please forgive any breach in etiquette. I'm a single male skier, 25, and unfortunately have no-one to ski with this year. I haven't been in a few years, but I'm dying to get back on the pistes. Providing I haven't forgotten everything, I should be more than happy with reds and blacks, and would like to try some off piste too. Up for some apres ski as well, but I'm not a party animal.

I'm not fussed about country or resort, as long as it doesn't cost the earth, there's plenty of snow and runs, and it's not at a time when it will be rammed with kids.

If anyone has any recommendations, suggestions, or space on a trip, please let me know Smile
All my friends have either been, can't do more than a blue, or have injured themselves.

Cheers,

Will
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you looking to go out for all of Feb and Mar or are you just flexible on just one week during that period? If you are only looking for a single week then some of the snowhead bashes are very reasonable and worth a look at here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=31.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am also in the same boat this year with a lack of ski buddy's! Was looking at the bash but struggling with Manchester flights. I am a single female tho so we would probably need more to make a group! Looking at 30th or 31st Jan. Vicky Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@vickyb342, which bash? Post on the relevant bash thread with your requirements and we may be able to help. Plenty fly out from the north, though it does require some imaginative thinking at times.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just looking to go out for one week, but I'm flexible on dates. Don't have the cash for a month off work, unfortunately Sad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Well in that case I'd recommend looking at one of the bashes.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you want to avoid kids be aware that French school holidays are the last 3 weeks of February and the first week of March.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Frisbee_skier, Hey all! Im also in the same boat this year! Im an intermediate skier not too fussy on the location but preferably a large resort. Im in my early 20s and again not too much of a party animal but always up for the odd apres ski. Happy to discuss - drop me a mail ravigill666@googlemail.com
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The Birthday Bash fits the bill.

Not loads of space left but there is some some.
If your goal is to keep costs down, you need to get a move on as there's just one place remaining at the cheaper Belavista. If you're up for the extra comfort and convenience of the Portavescovo there's no so much of a rush as I've a few spaces left there.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Oh and where are my manners?
Welcome to snowHeads @Frisbee_skier, snowHead
Welcome to snowHeads @ravgill100 snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@admin, Thanks for the welcome Smile I will have a look and see how things lie for me. I've got a busy 2 weeks coming up, with a weekend in Warwick, then a week working in Devon, and somewhere else the weekend after. I think January is probably a bit of a no-go for me.

@ravgill100, I will drop you an email shortly I think Smile
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@frisbee_skier, Hi Everyone! I'm considering going on a trip in February/March (or possibly both). I'm 25 and an intermediate/advanced skiier, which puts me miles ahead most of my friends 😑. My email address is craggs0151@hotmail, let me know if you fancy setting a trip up 😀
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi Guys.
I have just got back from a trip over new year and after skiing on ice for a week I want to head back (now they've had proper snow) in Feb/March.

I'm 25 and ski pretty much anything, not very gracefully but I get down.
Want to give off-piste a bit more of a go next time, maybe with a lesson or two.
I live in London so a short weekend could also be on the cards quite easily.
My email is Phil-Brian@Live.co.uk, I reckon there are enough people here to organise a decent trip, drop me a mail.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Craigj90, @vickyb342, @Frisbee_skier, @Philip.Brian, @Craigj90,
Wow, Snowhead for several years and fatefull 10BB....

I am also looking to team up with peeps for a 3rd week of snow this season...
I was looking early March Poss 2nd week, if the French schools are out on their hols before then - have to beat the Easter holidays as that is also early this year...

I'm pretty open to anything, so long as it doesn't involve drinking until 3am then skiing - I'm reasonable red skier with the odd black thrown in.. Fancy playing off-piste but would prefer lessons...
Happy to pile on the miles, not keen on repeating the same runs every day !!

Would like to try Italy again and even reach the Sella Rhonda this time !! Happy with any suggestions for a laugh...
I know of a great place in Switzerland PDS...

So perhaps a small Bash of our own is on the cards ??.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@noisey, @Philip.Brian, @Craigj90, @vickyb342, @ravgill100,
I'm up for that, sounds like fun. Also keen on the miles, but I do want to play (and because I'm crazy, I want to try freestyle skis Very Happy ). Not after the snow parks though. If enough of you are up for this, maybe we could look at a small chalet or something? I've skied Italy and the Sella Rhonda before, and enjoyed it a lot. I'm not fussed with resort as long as there's a good variety of runs, plenty of powder, and a nice bar or two for some drinks in the evening.
ski holidays
Frisbee_skier Sent a pm
latest report
As a soloist who doesn't mind sharing I have really enjoyed the action outdoors solo weeks in the past, well worth a look.
ski holidays
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this website too. I'll be on my own on Sella Ronda from 5th to 9th Feb. I'm staying on Marmolada side, close to Malga Ciapela.
My flight is early morning from Stansted to Treviso. I hope to hit the slopes before 2pm on Friday 5th. Just missed out on S12BB with my dates Sad
I'm 35 decent skier. If anyone interested joining me on the slopes or at the bar pm.

Tom Very Happy
latest report
Did anything get arranged from this? Am still looking for a week from 6th Feb if anyone up for it Smile happy to go anywhere , love Italy though!
ski holidays
Nothing as yet !! waiting for replies.....
Personally hoping to go either of the first 2 weeks in March..
latest report
@noisey, Likewise.
ski holidays
I either going on the bash on the 5th or on my own somewhere on the 5th. I am flexible but so far when looking on my own Mayrhofen is coming out the cheapest with although smaller fields enough to keep me going for week.

Snowboarder, 39, done a few season years back but young outlook and very sociable. Flying out of Bristol
snow report
Argh I need a 4 day break as I can't afford a week off work! bah....

Still, got a week planned on another post here, so cannot complain and still insanely happy with that Very Happy
snow report
I will be in Mayrhofen for 7 days from 5th March if anyone is wants to meet up?
ski holidays
I am in La Plagne for 7 days from 27th February if anyone is around!
ski holidays
MadMountainMan wrote:
Well in that case I'd recommend looking at one of the bashes.

Silly Question. Is the "bashes" are mainly aimed as skiers ? what about us borders Smile
latest report
I would love a boarder only bash, maybe next year lol. We do play nicely with skiers/boarders though so the bashes seem to be for anyone. I think there are more skiers on here than boarders though hence why the bashes seem mainly for skiers.
ski holidays
@KernowRed,

Who do we need to ask for a boarder bash ?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi, I only joined this site a month ago so have no idea. Maybe as one of the admins
ski holidays
@Frisbee_skier, @noisey, @vickyb342, @ravgill100, Did you guys sort something ? Just seen this thread in the same boat looking to get away early March, 25y/o male intermediate skier handle all runs in need of some snow time!
ski holidays
@Samc12, Nothing yet Sad Emails have been sent to everyone who gave an address, but no-one has responded Sad
latest report
Singlesport has one male share on 20 Feb St Anton/St Christoph because of a cancellation , a little space on 27 Feb Colfosco /Dolomites guided, a little space Courchevel 12 March inc ski lessons all abilities,and finally Cervinia 9 April guided . Details on website if that suits anyone. The average age of SS guests is higher but I can tell you more about the profile of any trip if you email me
ski holidays
I am in Mayhofen on the 5th March if anyone wants to meet up. I am on my own
latest report
@skigirl21, Any space left for one male on the 12 March Courchevel? could you please PM the details and maybe the details of the st Anton room share too? Cheers Sam.
latest report
Hi Sam nothing left now in St Anton but a few spaces in Courch on the website will try to pm too
ski holidays
Hi, I'm new to this website. My mate got injured while skiing this year and he can't go with me to Brides-les-Bains in French Alps on 20th Feb for a week. Brides-les-Bains it's just accommodation place as the main destination is Meribel-three valleys (one of best resorts I've been skiing in and also one of the biggest ski areas in the world!!). I'm 40yrs old, not a party animal however après-ski celebration at the bar is the must after a full days on slopes. Very Happy I'm quite experienced so would be nice to ski with someone on similar level. I'm taking a coach from Victoria station on 20th Feb. The package deal is from www.skiweekends.com. If anyone wants to join drop me an email: leokazm@yahoo.com Cheers-Mariusz
snow report
I have two spaces in a Catered Chalet in La Plagne in France available from 6th – 13th Feb still available.

Chalet is Ski in/ski out, has an outdoor hot tub and it’s been renovated for this season, pics on the Mountain Heaven website. Private transfers and full chalet board included.

Flights to be booked separately.

We paid £700pp but reducing to £500 or best offer (bargain!)

Please message to discuss.

http://www.mountainheaven.co.uk/resorts/france/la-plagne-1800/catered/chalet-perle
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy