Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo looking for a trip to Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, I'm a solo male (46), looking for a few days to a week in Austria either end Jan or end Feb. I'm away at half term with wife & kids but looking for another trip with a bit more skiing rather than hot chocolating. I ski well, snowboard intermediate. If anyone has a spare place on a trip come up or looking to fill a chalet or anything really please let me know. I really like Austria/German speaking areas so would prefer it.

thanks
Nick
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm also a solo male (43) looking for a group to join w/c 30th Jan or 5th Mar. I'm coming from Manchester. Never skied Austria as I prefer France, mainly as I don't speak any German but would consider. PM me with any details. Cheers.

Nick
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Dirty Gibson, how about the German speaking part of Italy? Wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep, might be up for a trip to Sud Tirol. I haven't been there before. Was going to put Switzerland down too but want to avoid the expensive places if possible.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I also should add I'm based near Hemel Hempstead so Luton nearest for me. Also happy to drive (someone elses car as I can't bear the drive to the Alps in my Land Rover Defender again) if needed. I don't speak much german but am trying to learn and prefer their culture.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
IMHO it's the best of both worlds - Pizza & Gnochi on the same menus as Schnizel and Gulaschsuppe... there just aren't enough lunch-times in a week!
With all this in mind, may I respectfully draw your attention to the Birthday Bash?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
admin wrote:
...With all this in mind, may I respectfully draw your attention to the Birthday Bash?

Or the PreBBWUW4?...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=122763
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I like your thinking @adithorp, but Civetta, although only 25km from Arabba is IMHO definitely 25km more Italian and 25km less Germanic.
Technically, even Arabba is just outside the Sud Tirol, in Trentino but it's within a couple of lifts of Sud Tirol so you'd hardly know the difference Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'll have a look at both. 23rd might suit better even if it is less deutsch.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm sorted now thanks. Booked on the Birthday Bash. Fortune favours the brave...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rolling eyes all these spammers rocking up and touting their wares... And not even in the same country as the OP... What is this place coming to? I blame the admin... rolling eyes

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Tue 5-01-16 13:03; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I blame the admin too wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy