Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

what bindings to buy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Help, i'm totally confused!! i'm looking to buy a pair of Salomon Q98's and i need some bindings. I'm 5'10" and 92Kgs and 52 years old, not sure if my age is relevant but it indicates perhaps that i don't ski that hard! i'm a improving intermediate and would like to start exploring some off piste hence the Q98's but will be on piste mainly. What bindings can you guys recommend? Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just buy the Q98 and bindings off BertieG, great skis/bindings and a great price and would both suit you perfectly!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's the way i'm leaning, but the bindings are just bothering me a little. they go up to DIN 10 but are only rated up to 102Kgs which makes me a little close to the upper limit.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't worry about it. 10Kg is quite a lot and you aren't likely to be dropping anything big.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You'll probably ski them around DIN 7 or 8 at your level which would be fine, I have a pair of them on my rock skis set to 8, not slightly worried......
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ok that's it, thanks guys, i'll take the plunge. off to Plagne on the 23rd, now looking like being great conditions. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy