Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for ski buddies 23 Jan-6 Feb 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a couple looking to hook up with other skiers. St Anton is so much more fun when you go with others who have the passion for skiing as well as Après that we have. Looking to meet fellow skiers who enjoy a bit of banter, a beer and a laugh. Todd is an expert skier but is happy to ski with intermediate skiers as well, which is a good job as I am a novice intermediate. I skied for the first time last year but caught the bug and can't wait to go back. Todd normally skies with a large group but circumstances mean we are on our own this year. We are in St Anton for 2 weeks 23 Jan -6 Feb so get in touch if you want to meet up.

Vanessa & Todd
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Vaness and Todd. We are a group of 14 mature skiers 40/50's who should act their ages and not their shoe sizes. All competent skiers very good intermediates to a few that are proper advanced.
Always do Austria and we love the combination of the skiing, après accommodation etc. First time to St Anton so may need advice on ski runs and bars to suit our requirements. Enjoy our après live music etc. Boy/Girl split 10/4.
Staying at Alpenheim Chalet for a week arriving on 23/01/2016
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Remember to add your details to the snowBuddy.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi

Thanks for your reply. Would appreciate meeting up, sounds like great fun! As it is your first time to St Anton it works well for everyone as Todd knows the place like the back of his hand! He has been going for 15 years so can show you the best places and runs as well as the bits to avoid in bad weather. We are in our 40's as well allthough we are still teenagers at heart! We see a lot of people waste their week doing bits that are not worth it so Todd is more than happy to act as a guide! Todd's number is 0xxxxxxxf you would like to speak to him or alternatively my number is xxxxxxx
Only 5 weeks to go!!!

Vanessa and Todd

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 22-12-15 0:15; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Vanessa made a note of your numbers, please remove them as its not to be recommended to have them on an open forum. I will add more to the topic later.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ok thanks.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
admin wrote:

Yes difficult to find isn't it! Shocked
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hyst, i'm glad it's not me that finds it hard to add our trip to the snow buddy list.
Not sure if the PM facility is playing up on the site but was trying to contact you V&T by that method. May have to do it via text to the numbers you gave.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Vanessa and Todd, me and my wife are in st Anton for a long weekend from 22 Jan. I'm intermediate and she's beginner (taking classes) would be great to join up with your gang if possible...even if just for beers. Derek
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hyst wrote:
admin wrote:

Yes difficult to find isn't it! Shocked
erm... just click the link => snowBuddy
How is that difficult to find?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Derek, thanks for replying. Have you been to St Anton before? I take it your wife hasn't skied before? It was my first time last year, a steep learning curve but incredible! Is she taking lessons before you go or is she going to ski school in St Anton?

Todd and I are both in our 40s. Todd has been skiing most of his life and has been to St Anton many times, its his favourite place, has the right mix of great skiing and Apres! It is quite challenging for beginners but I am proof that its definitely achievable. My email is ness.philpott@btinternet.com so reply to that and we can have more of a chat.

Vanessa & Todd
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy