Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UPDATE: trip to Engelberg - Day Trip Skiing (No, Really!) - 2days1night also acceptable

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
IncogSkiSno,
Quote:

snowbunny, Looks like you got yourself a room mate

I'm quite partial to my own space actually Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowbunny,

Good pic.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have booked another short one Very Happy . This time to Turin for a one night/one dayer. The flight arrives at about 10:30pm local time. I am wondering if the car hire places will still be open then Confused Anyone any ideas?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ray Zorro, Laughing You got it bad! Laughing I guess all this talk of going away amongst the DCs has just pushed you over the edge! Laughing They won't let you book unless they're open, sometimes they'll do out of hours for a surcharge, when're you going?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
slikedges, Embarassed Yes you are right. Thanks for that info on car hire. We go out Mon 10th April out and back on the Tues night. We shall probably go to Cervinia for the day. Well, Ryanair flights were cheapish (£36.50 return each) it just had to be done Embarassed
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ray Zorro,

Top man...and then we gonna see you at the EOSB.?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JT, Laughing I wish... but unfortunately not. I have been given permission for next year however, so that may be a possibility though.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi There

If yu r not looking for tons of skiing the easiest way to get to some slopes without a car is to catch a train from Geneva Airport to Nyons (10 mins away) and then hop off there and take the funicular up to St Cergues or on up further (around 40 mins to St Cergue...but only 2 trains an hour). They have floodlight night skiing from 6 til 9pm 3 nights a week..can't remember which as I didn't do it but think it includes Saturday. Couple of places to stay in St Cergues, nothing flash. If you stay the night you can catch connecting services via the funicular/ bus to take you over the top into the French resort of Jouvacelles (I think) in the Jura which has more red runs...I only went cross country skiing so didn't do the full research re alpine.NB trains stop running from Geneva Airport around 11pm so if you arrive late you will not be able to get to Nyons, never mind St Cergue, unless you take a car. If anyone wants to give it a try for a day I'd love to join you as Easyjet flights from Nice fit in well!

I live in Nice, and all resorts from here are at least 1 hr 30 mins drive, and Isola is a good 2 hours, and that's without potential traffic jams on the weekends...you can get buses/trains from Nice train station on the weekends to some resorts .

Could also consider Limone in Italy from Genoa airport? I haven't done that trip..only skiied it from Nice...so no idea how long it would take to reach...but it's 1hr 45mins from Nice. This is a far nicer resort than Isola and the drive I find much easier and quieter (as the French don't go to Italy much!)...you don't need to go into the resort to start skiing as there is a parking area at the col before you descend into the resort.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just checked info..tp Swiss resrt is La Dole...night skiing is every night except Sunday from 7pm til 10 pm...the French resort is Les Jouvencelles...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy