Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Motorhoming it - Pre & Post Xmas - Flexible

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks like I will be heading out to the Alps in a motorhome (Big Hymer thing) & am currently going by myself. So I'll have space. It's got central heating! 6 berth (call it 2 bedrooms really) & is as big as my small house. Would probably suit someone who has done a snowheads bash or been motorhoming before & knows the score.

This would be a totally flexible trip, following the powder, so probably not skiing every day with a bit of traveling. Switzerland/France/Austria are all on the list due to iffy looking snow conditions over xmas period. I'm a mad intermediate skier in my 40's who has to stop for frequent beer & coffee, views & recover my breath. But I will have a go at any slope though quite happy to cruise the blues too. Been there done it & just want to chill.

I have to be back home for xmas (am working on that one!), so will either go the week before or the week after, possibly both if I can sort a flight & leave it at the airport.

Also might have a heap of space in the van going out & coming back...

If your interested drop a message here

snowHead Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Any takers on this? We are waiting for our sale to complete and do exactly this! I would love to join you while we're waiting. Might be hard to find snow though
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Cptsideways
Trying to pm you but your username is not being recognized. Probably long missed this opportunity as you posted on the 13th
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@poppyb, if you hit the "+" by the username, there's a panel with a PM button that drops the name in automagically to save any risk of typos etc. Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Poppyb

Dropped you a PM, but essentially canned the pre crimbo trip & will wait for the weather, flexible this end & just waiting for the pow Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy