Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Private transfer - Grenoble Airport to Val D'Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are arriving in Grenoble on Sat. Jan 9th heading to Val d'Isere for three weeks. We are traveling from USA and would like a private transfer as we will be pretty tired by the time we get to Grenoble (via LGW). Have done a search and came up with SnowDrone but alas they are already booked for that date. Does anyone have any experience with Ski Cab or Taxi Bozetti?
Would appreciate any recommendations - there are two of us.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry I would have recommended Snowdrone - they are excellent. GDont know anyone else ... Good luck with your search.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Maybe SnowDrone could recommend another company?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Living in Tignes (15km from Val D) I know and trust www.Snowstartransfers.co.uk Richard lives in Tignes and is meeting a client at Geneva on an earlybird arrival from the USA on Friday. He is English so when you are tired you will be able to speak!

Hopefully there are enough people on this site that will attest to my recommendations.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Vasta, Your best bet is these guys: www.findtransfers.com. The will send you request out to many different transfer services, and you will get a load of great quotes in a few hours or so. I have used them 3 times now, and got very good transfer companies and great value prices. The site only takes a very small percentage in commission from the transfer companies.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another company for you
http://www.chairlift.eu/prices/
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi

Drop us an email at info@skitransfers.com and we can give you a quote.

Andy

Ski Transfers
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also you could try Europe Transfer too! Based here in Val and have a fleet of vans that predominately do Val and Tignes drop offs!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks everyone!! Lots of good info. I'm sure I will be able to get something from these suggestions. Such a great group! I will post feedback to help others that may be looking.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You could give me an email in my new office job with WhiteRides Smile Depending what time your flight lands we might have availability.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quick feedback to say that "Find Transfers" worked great and I will hopefully have a reservation confirmed shortly. A private taxi transfer for half the price of the rest of the quotes via the Findtransfer.com website. It surprised me that several of the above named companies never even returned my e-mail enquiry. That includes Snow Star Transfers to whom I sent an enquiry via their website and via e-mail. Thanks again to everyone who replied in answer to my question.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Vasta, That's good news. I too got some really cheap quotes via www.findtransfers.com; and the transfer services were excellent.

And yes, it's just bizarre how enquires are just ignored — not just in the transfer biz, but it so many other business. Sometimes you have to battle a company and beg them to take your money.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy