Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Interested in going 3 valley 2016. ?

Poster: A snowHead
Hi...I am looking to go 3valleys in January February 2016...went last year but friends wont or can't commit.this year...so is anyone in the same position....catered chalet is £500 coming from Geneva on Friday night with car hire..8 days full skiing...I'm a first on , last off lift kind of guy...who loves the off piste........interested??
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ady, Very interested for end of January/February 2016. Will be travelling from Bristol to geneva and happy to share the driving. Blacks and off piste not a problem and catered is the way to go.

Keep me posted!!

😀
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Brillant ... what I have done on previous years is fly out on a Friday night from Manchester (£84 return) picked up a car from Geneva (£120) split and driven up to arrive early morning got an early breakfast and hit the slopes for 9 am and flown back on the last flight approx 10 pm the following sat. so you get maximum time on the slopes (8 days). Saturdays tend to be the best days as everyone is either coming or going so the slopes are empty. The catered chalet is listed for next year at £500 so the only other thing is the lift pass which was £260 last year. so hopefully trying to get some more people to split car hire.....how does that sound, what's your idea..
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds tip top, will check late flight times and come back to you!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks like 9.35pm flight to Bristol is last flight on Sat nights ie returning 13/2!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hopefully get a few more interested.....but I'm keen
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hopefully will, Also which area of 3V is catered chalet situated ??
snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Les menuiure. .. just below val thorns. ...really good location to get around quiet central....have you done 3 valleys b4....This place is literally ski in ski out...to about 1m to door with a main gondola 30 m away which whisk right to the top....
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have you got your skis n stuff...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Skied through Les Menuires quite a few times in March whilst staying in Orelle (3V). Remember that long green all the way back to Menuires, having a meal and drinks @ Le Grand Lac.. Have complete own kit incl skis n stuff too !!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yes, The dreaded Lift Pass cost. I bought the 3V Pass (Whole Area pass) last time. I will check around for my used lift pass (possible 10% saving)
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
That's a good idea..think I've still got mine......sounds good ......I've also put a post on" skipals "trying to drum up some others...bigger the group the better really....
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi guys, when were you thinking of booking? Could be keen as would love to go back to 3v. Trying to sort out what I'm gonna do this winter, if you wouldn't mind waiting for me to strap in. (Snowboarder)
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fyi, I'm 25, Male, had about about 9 weeks on snow and a little off piste. Won't get offended if you rather a group of skiers Smile
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Great more the merrier....just trying to get a few people together...no dates yet.... then see what's date suit everyone if we can get three or more .. everything gets cheaper..car hire, pass... where would you be flying from..
latest report
Heathrow/ Gatwick/ Bristol. Live in Swindon and all are pretty easy to get to.
latest report
If your interested ..please give me a call on..07985247566 or email total.protection@sky.com
Cheers
snow conditions
Great got possible 4 ....anyone else interested???

Groups growing...get in touch... 😅🙋
latest report
Ady,

Will give you a buzz later today

Prems
snow conditions
Ok....we're starting to get a small group together now..

Any one else interested...any small groups ...want to make up a bigger group....would be able to get possible discount on chalet.... Please get in touch if your interested......222 23 Jan 2016
snow conditions
Ady,

In morzine until 24/01

Will check out transfer times back to Geneva and transfer onto les menuires

Speak soon

Prems
snow conditions
Hi Guys, I've got a group of 8 going to Meribel jan 23rd to 30th, if you fancy hooking up to ski together let me know.
ski holidays
Hi guys, I am a skier, will be flying from Belfast. I am interested to join your group Jan 23-30, have you booked the hotel/chalet?
latest report
defo interested in being part of this if still possible?
I'm also in Bristol so could work well
snow conditions
Im interested!
Jason, 26 from Dublin, decent skier!
latest report
Hey hey,

If you guys haven't booked yet, have a look at our thread. We've got a super-discounted chalet in meribel and theres plenty of beds spare. We're a group of 6 heading to 3 valleys 3rd-10th jan, we ski hard, will drink in the evenings but usually in the chalet because we're first lift/last run sort of people. 1 girl, 5 guys, thread is below...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=122124
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy