Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group of 6 has cheap chalet in Meribel 3rd-10th Jan - more welcome!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello January-snow-seekers,

Myself, my brother, 2 friends, (21-29) and our dads (late ahem 50s) have found a chalet in Meribel, Les Allues, for the week 3rd-10th. Price is £250 (!!!!), fully catered, the works. We have booked 6 spaces and still 10 going. I am the only girl in our group, all advanced skiiers, and will be doing plenty of off-piste. If you are looking for a cheap week and a group to hang out with, play cards with, drink wine with, and possibly ski with please do join us. (I for one would love a female snowHead snowHead snowhead to balance out the boys!). There could also possibly be a couple of spaces in cars going out but flights that week are pretty cheap anyway!

TL;DR
Meribel Les Allues, super-discounted amazing fully catered chalet £250, group of 6 already booked, advanced skiiers so far (that doesn't matter in the evenings though!).

If you like the sound of it reply/pm me for the deets. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How advanced is everyone - like crazy crazy advanced ?

sounds like a fun group, I went on a family/family friends group of 25 last year in val was good fun

would be great to chat to you, I do not have to be back at work until the 11th Jan Smile

Megs
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
can you send me some details please
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@MCOOK991, @Awent, I'll pm you Cool
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi would love to join you, male mid 50 skier, happy to share a room as to transfer can get shared return for i think £90 has any one got a cheaper one arrive Geneva 09.15 return flight at 16.20 please e mail details to mike4smyth@msn.com

Mike
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This sounds like a good trip have you got any more info?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i am interested any more info
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy