Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotels in 3 Valleess for short break at Easter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Assuming snow holds out, looking to escape sans enfants for a long weekend in first week April - mind you the shock of getting away with just the two of us for the first time in 5 years will probably kill us!

Any one know of any reasonable hotels around 3 Vallee area which charge daily - don't mind staying in one of the satellite villages St Martin, Brides les Bain etc
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.hoteltelemark.com/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boris, you like soggy snow? And slogs up to what's left of the good stuff? Possible to strike it lucky, of course, but personally I wouldn't count on anywhere in the 3V below Val T if you're fixated on good snow. Also, staying in St Martin et al at that time of year will involve seriously long hikes to the decent snow (probably Val T anyway).

What's with the fixation on 3V?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Manda, you really think that? 1st week in April has as much potential for decent snow as most of the season does.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Which planet are the 3V's you are talking about on? Manda. I've only visited the Earth one. snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
see PM but also I think that Novotel do daily rates.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We've had some epic days in late april in the 3Vs - okay the lower runs are out, but you do get a great suntan and there's hardly anyone around.

One of our best days ever was skiing off the back of La Masse, and lunching by Lac de Loup. At one point so many crocuses were poking though the snow we couldn't avoid skiing over them Little Angel
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Manda, Mainly looking at 3V as a known quantity, been there several times before so won't waste time wondering where to go etc.

As others have mentioned, we have also skied 3V well into April with some fantastic skiiing on empty runs - granted there is no powder anywhere though.

BTW thanks to all the SH snowHead who have PM'd with offers of accommodation
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy