Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where is the best for last minute deals for 12th/13th December?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I suspect there are some good deals going at the moment ..
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Minion1980, try www.alpineanswers.co.uk

Chalet deals around £300 to include flights trans and chalet board!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Already booked but thanks for the suggestion!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Minion1980, paid over the odds then!!??
Should have kept your nerve! Best deals are within a few days of departure.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah perhaps I should have done but I also wanted it sorted so I can prepare and let my boss know etc... I got a room in a chalet for £330 no single supplement and flights and transfers included in Arc 2000. I don't think that's too bad.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Minion1980 wrote:
Yeah perhaps I should have done but I also wanted it sorted so I can prepare and let my boss know etc... I got a room in a chalet for £330 no single supplement and flights and transfers included in Arc 2000. I don't think that's too bad.

Yep, you won't do much better than that IMO, the 'no single supplement' is the key part of the sentence...plus if you'd held out it really wouldn't have saved that much more and Les Arcs is a nice resort to go to.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Snoody, I hope you get your trip sorted too.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Jimmymalloy, Breviere Bubble is scheduled (not confirmed) to open on Saturday - you may have to download though to avoid trashing your skis).
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@chocksaway, what is the snow making equipment like on the download from the Breviere Bubble?

Considering booking in Breviere as there are a couple of nice chalets with some equally nice prices. My other consideration is Alpaka Lodge, as it is equally priced, but seems to be better located.

Again. I've never been there. We do love our ski in/out, and will have one non skier with us, and if he is in the middle of our skiing, we can lunch together and other 'together' stuff.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy