Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female Ski Buddy Required

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm a 40 year female single skier, with flights to Geneva 19th - 26th December, and newly single, so looking for a young at heart female ski buddy about intermediate level who would like to go on a trip in Morzine. get in touch if you fancy it. You'll need a budget of about £800!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hey i am interested private message me and we an discuss
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, what's your name?
I've just popped in the office from a first aid course.
Basically, I had a single holiday booked, then my new boyfriend decided he wanted to go on holiday, so I cancelled the single one. Then he pulled out at the last minute.
I have flights with Monarch (still very cheap) to Geneva. I'd like to go to Morzine or that area as the transfer is still only 50 euros and quite short. The snow is good there.
I'm an intermediate skier. Will go anywhere, but rubbish on ice, and look lees good on steeps, but I muddle down them Smile
I don't smoke, love sport and am a full time outdoor instructor director.
Check out my facebook if you want to know more...

Jo Billington
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jo

Same kind of level as me really regarding the ice and steep slopes. My name is Aaron there are loads of Jo Billington on facebook lol where you from that might help
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@aaroncook04@yahoo.co.uk, You might want to look at the title of the Thread. Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Maybe Aaron can send his photo to Mikey and then they can get together Smile!

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=121963
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Millom wrote:
Maybe Aaron can send his photo to Mikey and then they can get together Smile!

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=121963

our dates don't match up unfortunately....
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you fancy over new years eve I'm looking at going Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bod wrote:
@aaroncook04@yahoo.co.uk, You might want to look at the title of the Thread. Happy

There is nothing to suggest that Aaron isn't a female Laughing You can't assume these things. Trust me, I'm a bloke with what's often thought of as a girl's name, so I'm used to people making an assumption and then getting confused Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
"Basically, I had a single holiday booked, then my new boyfriend decided he wanted to go on holiday, so I cancelled the single one. Then he pulled out at the last minute. "

And now he is an ex boyfriend...Wink Twisted Evil
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bit harsh to dump him just for 'pulling out'....
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Dr Rock, Beat me to it. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SnoodyMcFlude wrote:
Bod wrote:

There is nothing to suggest that Aaron isn't a female Laughing You can't assume these things. Trust me, I'm a bloke with what's often thought of as a girl's name, so I'm used to people making an assumption and then getting confused Very Happy
"Snoody" never struck me as particularly female Wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

Bod wrote:
@aaroncook04@yahoo.co.uk, You might want to look at the title of the Thread.

There is nothing to suggest that Aaron isn't a female You can't assume these things. Trust me, I'm a bloke with what's often thought of as a girl's name, so I'm used to people making an assumption and then getting confused

Except in another thread he described himself as Male, although I can't seem to find it now. Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
SnoodyMcFlude wrote:
Bod wrote:

There is nothing to suggest that Aaron isn't a female Laughing ...

This is the sort of thing I also get wrong so often, but Bod is quite right... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2798818

New reading glasses required for aaroncook!
snow report
Hello All,

I've also just booked Chamonix through - 26th December to the 2nd Jan

https://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/holiday/cart?GroupRef=51b2cb2c

Female skier, can get myself down everything, maybe not always in a pretty way but love a challenge and have always skied with people better than me - so not afraid of a black, also enjoy off piste - not too crazy but a little bit

£685 including 23 hours worth of group classes/skiing, food, accommodation, hotel transfers, ski passes and hire Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy