Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski in the beginning of March, somewhere high altitude

Poster: A snowHead
mine were part of the package with the tour operator
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@kb36, so how much was the package? Could I know the tour operator name so I can contact them, please?
Thanks Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
my package was a one off months ago with special offers on lift passes etcm Came in around 800 pounds including flights. transfers, ski carriage, lift passes and catered chalet accommodation. Lots of Tour Operators go to Espace Killy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@kb36, no problem, thank you
Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hope you find something
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Merry Christmas everyone Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi I'm Male, 51, intermediate relaxed skier looking for early March trip, prefer own room. Like to ski with group or other solos.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Singlesport has a few spaces on 27 February in Dolomites or 12 March Courchevel please see website for details
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Carmen, hi, did you find holiday you wanted yet?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Try Find transfers.com you can advertise there for single seats in shared mimibuses
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Try Find transfers.com you can advertise there for single seats in shared mimibuses
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Www.findtransfers.com will let you advertise for seats in shared minibuses
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
intermediate wrote:
@Carmen, hi, did you find holiday you wanted yet?
hi, I know what I want .. I just did not find anyone to go with.. so, I will have to book alone..
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi,
This is my first post here, (hello world!), so please excuse me if i make an error of some kind!
I am in a small group and we are hoping to make a last-minute booking for a week in, preferably, Austria or Italy from Feb 27th.
I am a male human, as are my two friends...
Although i'm not always certain that they are entirely human!
Joking, of course - we are the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet.
(possibly)

Anyway - Essex Gent & Intermediate & Carmen, etc...
If you are interested in joining forces and trying to book a cheapish chalet/hotel, or something, please let me know.
Oh, and we are all 40-something (if that makes a difference), and have been known to occcasionally enjoy a beer after skiing!

Thanks for reading,
Peersy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Peersy, hi!! I prefere the week after school holidays, so 5th or 6th of March in Tignes/Val D'Isere which is so beautiful. Would you think of this option?
ski holidays
Hi Carmen,
Thanks for your quick response!
I think one of my friends can't do that week.
I'll check and get back to you.

By the way - i'm sorry that you still haven't got a holiday booked, even after all this time!
ski holidays
Hi,
I'm afraid that week doesn't work for my friend Steve.
(He has business meetings already booked - Yawn!)

But, unless i'm wrong, i think that Feb 27th is not a school holiday week in Austria or Italy, anyway...?
snow conditions
Carmen wrote:
@Peersy, hi!! I prefere the week after school holidays, so 5th or 6th of March in Tignes/Val D'Isere which is so beautiful. Would you think of this option?

Tignes being beautiful, only well high up on the slopes. Once back down on the village, it's like OMG. Laughing
ski holidays
Hi,
I have been to Tignes before, and yes, it IS beautiful!

Hmmmmm...
Well, do you have some accommodation already in mind?
(Steve might make it on the Tuesday, you see).

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what country are you based in? We are in England (London).
It might be easier to find deals if everyone travels from the same country!

Anybody else interested?

Thanks,
Peersy
snow report
Ha, just to make it clear - i mean it's beautiful in the area around Tignes!
snow conditions
@mikeycharlton mikeys tryna get it.
ski holidays
@Peersy, I live in London as well. Lets see, if you have anything in mind.. I have some accommodation ideas/options. We can find acc. With buy one ski pass, second one half price.. 2 in the room, suit room, half board.. for good prices as we get closer to dates.. I can talk more in private if you wish.
snow report
Hi,
Cool, sounds good.
Gotta go out now, but let's talk later or tomorrow!
ski holidays
@Carmen, i'm being serious now.....i'm looking to go on another trip this winter.

what options have you got in mind? Do you have a link or price for the deal you have seen?

by the way, i'm in London too, so that should help when choosing an airport to fly from.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Wed 10-02-16 18:35; edited 1 time in total
latest report
@Peersy, I will give you my number later.
latest report
@mikeycharlton, sorry man, but you never came back since last time we talk..
latest report
Carmen wrote:
@mikeycharlton, sorry man, but you never came back since last time we talk..

apologies....I was putting all my focus into my January ski trip.

I'm ready for the next one now.
snow report
@Peersy, @Carmen, Been fishing on here for a while about a March 5th week away, sharing with a group...53 yrs, good red runner, enjoy a beer & a chat, so keen to join like minded for my 3rd time out this year... I have a few irons in the fire but if you are organising something I'd be interested..Tignes or Italy (loved it on the 10BB).... PM me with any definates...
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi @Carmen, I have to pass on my accommodation (female share) booked on the Snowheads Spring OP Bash in Serre Chevalier, France, 12 Mar 16 - see here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=119991 I don't think there are any more places available for the off piste guiding but there are a few SHs planning to ski the less gnarly stuff who are around for the week. It might be an option if you can't find anyone to do the Val D trip the week before? PM me if you are interested.
snow report
@Scampi Dellahanti, thanks Smile
snow report
Hi Noisey,
We still have nothing definite, although my group would actually prefer the first week in March.
That any good for you?
Me, i'm ok for the second week, but would rather try to keep my little group together, if possible!
snow report
Hi I also haven't done this before ... I was due to have 10 days in cervinia Italy Mattahorn from February 29- March 10 but my buddy got sick and can't do it. I am 56 have been skiing since I was 16 and wondered if there are any people or groups skiing in the resort that I can join, I am Australian although that is sometimes an advantage particularly in pubs
Any one out there interested
ski holidays
@persy and@carmen
Have either of you thought about cervinia in Italy on Swiss border
Tell me if your interested in 29/2-10/3 cervinia
@sfaux
snow conditions
@Sfaux, I can only do 5th/6th of March-12th/13th of March Sad
snow conditions
Hi,
I've been to Italy before, but never Cervinia. Would need to do a little research first...
Also, not sure i would survive a ten day ski break, never mind afford it!
ski holidays
@carmen and @ peersy happy to just ski for 5-7 days but have to b back in Manchester by 10/3. Cervinia is really worth a look it's the Italian side of Mattahorn with easy access to Zermatt in Switzerland. V high altitude in one part with 2 m of coverage at the moment
ski holidays
I'm definitely planning another week, preferably 6 March departure, 5th possible. Val D/Tignes my favourite. Never been to Cervinia. Always fancied skiing there and the linked Zermatt, beneath the Matterhorn. Also happy with 3V and St Anton if conditions good. Recently back from 3V and what an awesome week! Other people I know may be interested but unlikely to commit until nearer end of Feb. I would book sooner if right deal available. Will watch developments on here.
snow report
Ok keep me posted. I have a twin share booked in cervinia with half board
snow conditions
think Carmen is keen to book too intermediate
snow report
Go to find transfers.com you can advertise there for a place on a shared minibus
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy