Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Staying in Champery - itinerary suggestions?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're in Champery for 3 and 1/2 days (thurs through sunday) from the 22nd March.

Can anyone suggest some nice runs for me and my luverly wife to try. She prefers Blue runs, though is capable of most reds.

Don't mind splitting up if we can meet again at the bottom!

Many thanks,

S
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Number of Interesting ones whils bvovering some distance

Swiss Side:
Cable car from champery followed by 4man mossetes chair at crosets. Traverse across the mountain then down towards morgins by the long blue in the valley (personally i find it boring, but every intermediate ive taken on it has loved it). Then work your way back over to crosets, but do ski around morgins and champoussin as there are some really nice slopes with not many people - reds under 4man La Chaux chair, from the long t-bar (bochasses) towards champoussin by passing behind the restaurant, long blue from top of aguille des champeys (4man) in champoussin back towards champoussin, and a steep but brilliant red under the pointe de l'au 2man chair. Finally if theres enough snow, you can stick around crosets a bit, would recommend the pauvre-conche chair and runs under it, and finish up with grand paradis.

Over to france, would recommend either down mossettes and then get over to chatel and stay about there, or stick around lindarets, arare and fornet/chavanette area in avoriaz. should be good snow, happy skiing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dub_01, Thats great - just what I need.
Many thanks,

S
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi I work in champery and happy to help you guys if stuck! I teach for Freeride ski school, we can always show you on a piste map the nicer runs! Bright orange jackets snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy