Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single Skier looking for a group to join

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am mid 20's single skier confident on most blue runs looking for a group of friendly people to join. Catered chalets is defiantly what i am after and the three valleys would be great but not to bothered about location
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@aaroncook04@yahoo.co.uk, have a look at the End if season bash in Val thorens in April. Over 100 people will be there. Great week. There is usually a smaller group tgere the week before too
But if you want away before then have a look at UCPA/action outdoors for great value trips.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Aaron Singlesport is in Courchevel on 16 Jan & again 12 March. Chalet accommodation including 10 hours lessons with top Britishski school from £599 depending on chalet. Details on the website
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We have a few spaces left in our fun group of mixed ages and abilities going to the three valleys the first week of January if you are looking to join a group? Really good mix of skiers and boarders staying in a nice hotel. Please let me know if you would like more information?

Paul - 07765 118710
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Paul can I have some more info is the hotel self catering what's the name what have you guys boomed so far
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Aaron, its not self catering, it's a good quality hotel with breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner all included. Let me have your email address and I will send you some more details.
Paul
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Aaroncook04@yahoo.co.uk
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Aaron, thanks for that, I have just sent you an email.
Cheers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy