Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1 week from 26th December 2015 Les Arc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Happy New Year everyone!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@AiChoo, how was the hotel? we are heading there at the end of the month.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
La Cachette was very comfortable. 2 ski lifts within 100 m. £100 credit each at the bar. Breakfast buffet (cooked, cereals, baked beans, fruit, croissants , can boil your own eggs) etc. Watch out for cold sausages ( there is a microwave) if you're too late down at breakfast. Choice of fish or meat (steak, duck (twice), veal, chicken) at dinner, with salad buffet and soup for starters and very good dessert buffet and cheese board. Good food. New Year's eve dinner was superb. 7 courses. Wines were very good and not too expensive €27 ( could be a small or large dent in your €100 credit each). Buffet main course one evening. Good choices for kids (the usual spag Bol, hamburgers, etc) which you could have in addition to your own meal, if you had room for any more.

Free Magician one evening, cheery and funny. 2 bars, one with a snooker table. Helpful staff.

Free WIFI and very strong.

Don't accept their "upgrade to a slope side room" - because it is where the busy bars are too!

Although the village is very small, we were quite happy.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated and all sounds more than reasonable to me. when we booked there seemed to be a lack of half board/catered options and this seemed to be the best choice so pleased you found it pleasant. typically i think we booked whilst the €100 credit wasnt part of the 'deal'.

i understood the village is quite small but i gather there is the usual resort bus that runs to 1800 so hopefully can use that if necessary.

not been to arc before so looking forward to seeing a new resort.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@adithorp, I forgot to mention the stones on the pistes ( and those were the pistes that were open!). It was down to 40cm and 3cm just before the snow came. And it was VERY busy. Long time since we've been during school holidays.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy