Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to go

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quite enjoyed Italy last year went to la thuile and courmayer, anyone been to sestiere or cervinia??, which is best??
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bug it im going to cervinia!!!, cheers for all the help!!! Lol
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
right choice snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Why not Bardonecchia - the 2006 Olympics Snowboard venue
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ive got a mate at bardoneccia and champoluc, reckon cervinia will serve me well,
Getting a bit bored of france so expanding my horizons!!! Lol
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've been to Cervinia and Courmayeur and did a day trip to La Thuile. I did Cervinia 20 years ago on skis, so the memory might not be so great. I did enjoy the place, although access to the lifts/pistes from town wasn't the best (this has probably changed). Conditions were great when I was there - it's good and high so quite reliable snow conditions.I think you'll really like it, much bigger mountain than Courmmayeur and la Thuile, or so it felt, really good from the very top loft (Platta Rosa?). No real negatives from what I recall.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think both are good, cervinia is a great ski area and with that glacier over the top in zermatt also well worth going for with some really long runs down to the town and fast cable cars back up. I'm always sceptical when you get those old lingering descriptions of somewhere that seem to be played again and again, but the one about high wind in cervinia does seem to be more true than many and it can get quite clattery up there if it's going the wrong way.
Sentriere a bit more gentle but massive area that you'll never run out new runs to ski, also accessible from sauz d oulx which I think is a great place to stay as well.
Good food in both places though, that's true about Italy in general though.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I live in Aosta, when are you looking at going away? Pila or Cervinia are definitely my favourite in the Valley. I am in love with Italy, would choose the Italian resorts over the French everytime.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Looking to go feb 7th, im defo falling in love with aosta and italian resorts,as a tourist you feel much more welcome, maybe its because i come from an italian family that im a bit biased Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No, you are completely right - they are so welcoming. My partner and I feel extremely welcomed here.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cervinia or Cortina.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Depends what you are looking to do. If you are into off piste, and the conditions, are right, I'd go with Courmayeur. If piste is your thing, then Cervinia is probably best.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Did a fair amount of off piste last year at Courmayeur, absolutely loved it!!, just looking for something different in Italy, going to Cervinia its another one to tick off the bucket list Razz
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy