Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Christoph Ski Lessons

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Every year I book ski lessons for my wife and two daughters who all ski about the same level although the children are beginning to overtake my wife. I have found that they respond better to private lessons through independent companies which (we like to think anyway) offer a better service than the usual ESF or Austrian equivalent.

So in St Christoph are there any small operators or any that make the trip from St Anton and do any come recommended?

Thanks for any advise
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've had group lessons in St Christoph with the main ski school there twice - ski school arlberg, I think. They were fab - they have small groups & handle different levels within the group well. The first time there were just 3 of us & our instructor took my partner up a significant level while still giving me plenty to work on.

Last year we had a fab instructor called Edith - there were only 5 in our group & the other 3 always dropped out after lunch so we essentially ended up having private lessons in the afternoon. She always had a harder version of whatever drill she was teaching ready for me which was great!

Good luck whoever you go with.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I ended up going with Alpin resorts version of ski school. This was based on the price which I had to confirm because it was so cheap. 180 euros for 6 lessons for 3 people total in a private lesson. The ski school is based in St Anton but agreed to meet us up on the mountain.

If anyone thinks this offer is too good to be true check it out for yourselves especially if you are skiing in St Anton this winter
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy