Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best & Worst of PDS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
under a new name wrote:
@Mjit, I'm not sure it is any sort of phobia, it's just a forgotten corner, was always quiet even when the old two chairs were in operation.

I love that Blue 34 run to the Prodains gondola - best taken at the end of the day, when they have finally closed the piste (naughty, I know...). Empty, and the sun hits it just right at 16.30 in March to make for a beautiful run. That run, at that time of day may well be my favourite piste run in resort.

There is also some nice off-piste in that area, accessed by dropping off the black runs at the top of the Grandes Combes chairlift: these runs link up with blue 34 quote nicely. Best not to do these when pistes are closed and no-one is around, though, and obviously take usual precautions for off-piste. A few good powder fields can be found here, and a mogul run between 2 sets of trees that gets you back to the piste.

You can also off-piste 34 itself by "straightlining" it rather than winding down the run itself. But this should only be done with someone who knows it very well: there are cliffs to fall off.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy