Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix Weather Forecast - "Outstanding winter scenery"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Very helpful.

http://chamonix-meteo.com/chamonix-mont-blanc/weather/forecast/morning/5_days_weather_forecast.php
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
well for those going to the monterosa area for the opening weekend will be dissappointed...plenty of grass and rocks to look at, normally there's a covering all over and skiing down to the mid station
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Above Stafal doesn't look too terrible for opening weekend Monterosa

Although I concede they're going to have to make lots of snow for Crest!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
the snow base there will be very low indeed, i've been watching the webcam and the snow fall so i reckon theres about 6 inch of snow on the ground there.... the web cam at the top of Champoluc has more grass than snow, so anything open will have 'low snow' signs up i wanted to go there late december... looks like i'll wait till mid january
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@yorkshirelad, if it stays cold the pistes will be absolutely fine as they'll just make snow.

Off piste is usually a bit sketchy to begin with.

Anyway, after the last two winters when they got ALL TEH SNO ... Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy