Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a trip to join

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I'm a 36 y/o male intermediate skiier looking to potentially join a trip away somewhere. Preferably January but fairly flexible. Also flexible on location. Going from a London airport ideally. Not an adrenaline junkie by any means. Happy to cruise around all day and enjoy a few beers in the evening in the town, without going too mental every night.

If anyone's got anything going, let me know.

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@cattlegrid79, welcome to snowheads

May I suggest you peruse the "snowEvents" forum and consider joining one of the bashes - very sociable, and always someone to ski with

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=31
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cattlegrid79 wrote:
Hi all

I'm a 36 y/o male intermediate skiier looking to potentially join a trip away somewhere. Preferably January but fairly flexible. Also flexible on location. Going from a London airport ideally. Not an adrenaline junkie by any means. Happy to cruise around all day and enjoy a few beers in the evening in the town, without going too mental every night.

If anyone's got anything going, let me know.

Cheers

Agree with previous. Get on the S12BB you'll have a great time!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You could fly from Heathrow to Zurich and catch the train to Zermatt...:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=121272
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
First week of February, Arabba in the Dolomites, litaly. 120 Snowheads to ski and drink beers with. All ages from 20s through to 70s. There's bound to be a party that skis and drinks at the same pace as you. Check out the Birthday Bash. snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@cattlegrid79,

I have just posted on another thread some options I'm looking at for Dec/Jan. Let me know on that thread if any are of interest.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Singlesport will be skiing Milky Way on 9 Jan, Courchevel on 16th Jan then more trips in Feb/March/April, please see the website for details
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=120260

Hi I have a chalet with two rooms currently free.
We are all in our 30s and there to ski as the main focus. With possibly one night on the pop, for medicinal purposes only.

Also have another lad that messaged today that may be interested in joining too.
Have a read through and let me know if you want to join.
Phil
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have a few spaces left in our fun group of mixed ages and abilities going to the three valleys the first week of January if anyone is looking to join a group? Really good mix of skiers and boarders staying in a nice hotel. Please let me know if you would like more information?

Paul - 07765 118710
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi,

we're a group of 6 heading to 3 valleys, we ski hard, will drink in the evenings but probably just in the chalet because we're first lift sort of people. 1 girl, 5 guys, thread is below...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=122124
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi i'm looking for a room mate for 16 to 23 jan going to Scheffau, Austria staying at the Alpin hotel half board inclusive drinks 6 to 9pm with Chrystal flying from gatwick. I there are 4 going so far plus myself if i can find a buddy i'm a young mid 50s but they don't have any single rooms let me know if you are interested £587
mike4smyth@msn.com

Mike
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@cattlegrid79,
Hi,
We are going to Zermatt jan 16-23rd. One space left. 650-700 GBP including SKIPASS, flights, transfers and ...
More info bautrys@gmail.com
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@cattlegrid79,
Hi,
We are going to Zermatt jan 16-23rd. One space left. 650-700 GBP including SKIPASS, flights, transfers and ...
More info bautrys@gmail.com
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy