Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers to Sauze d'Oulx

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all - looking a potentially doing a weekend away to Sauze d'Oulx in Jan and wondered if anyone had any recommendations regarding transfers from Turin.

They'll only be 2 of us so a private taxi but end up being quite expensive. I was hoping there might be an equivalent of Ben's Buses?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
there are a couple of threads on this - there isn't an equivalent as far as i know but there is an option to take the train to Oulx and get a taxi up which would be cheaper but add an hour to the transfer.

What weekend are you going out - the OH and I are just organising our weekend out at the end of Jan and will be getting a transfer we'd be happy to split if the dates matches (long shot obv)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @Curzonian, that would have been perfect - unfortunately we are looking at the first weekend in Jan. Cheers for the offer though.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Curzonian wrote:
there are a couple of threads on this - there isn't an equivalent as far as i know but there is an option to take the train to Oulx and get a taxi up which would be cheaper but add an hour to the transfer.

Think for the train option you have get taxi/bus from the airport into Turin then the train. From Oulx it's bus or taxi again.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is a bus transfer for SADEM I think it was. Was like 22 EUR per person, but only runs a couple times a day, so your flights would have to align. Also, you can try Uber.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
These guys: http://www.bellandotours.it/?lang=en
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy